2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Someone needs to make a renpy conversion for this dumpster fire of a UI/engine combination.
This is literally worse than RPGM games, I didn't even know that would be possible.

And why is there a whole other 32bit version of the game in the download? presumably the images don't change so why wouldn't it just have 2 executable packages accessing the same static data instead of two completely separate folders?

its crazy.

Reactions: Valrin72

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
Someone needs to make a renpy conversion for this dumpster fire of a UI/engine combination.
This is literally worse than RPGM games, I didn't even know that would be possible.

And why is there a whole other 32bit version of the game in the download? presumably the images don't change so why wouldn't it just have 2 executable packages accessing the same static data instead of two completely separate folders?

its crazy.
Easy, delete one folder, the game don´t need it

B10

Jun 25, 2017
If you want to proceed the "tests" be sure that your refresh rate is 60, otherwise the timer goes to fast.

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
Why can’t his be on Mac been eyeing it for a while hoping there be a Mac version at some point but idk if there will be

Nieto

Jun 4, 2017
I found where the saving path lies C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Hornymom\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\chrome-extension_dekekphaegjnmeadjcaebdheondcfnja_0.indexeddb.leveldb\00000*.log

Last edited:

Nieto

Jun 4, 2017
I found where the saving path lies C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Hornymom\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\chrome-extension_dekekphaegjnmeadjcaebdheondcfnja_0.indexeddb.leveldb\00000*log
I just don't understand how to hack it for money

Last edited:

zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
no the gui work´s perfect
it's you guys there don't have patience
Did this dude really say that GUI is perfect? Spent 30 mins trying to find the front door area. The idea is good, but the game is overall mess, not to mention the unnecessary extra file download. Game is unplayable until someone makes a renpy remake.

Reactions: Valrin72 and pr0n
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes