2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I just added the Workupload links. Links that are not added yet are white in my posts, links that are added are yellow.

The virus warning is not because of my files but because of the website. Sometimes people get this warnings when trying to download files from Pixeldrain, I get them too sometimes but so far not with this links.

CircleJerker ty for the compressed version but.........

workupload and Media Fire links not clickable anybody got the same issue ?

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
CircleJerker Thank´s a lot, I was more concernd about the Links and ok (I was to eager lol) than with the virus warning, and yeah youre right with Pixeldrain got them sometimes as well afortunatly your files are not compromised so all good !

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I started a new game, there was the first note, than Diama arrived, and besides of "A new girfriend" there are no new notes, not any supplies just a knife in the dining room and two energy drinks. Is this supposed to happen?

Jan 12, 2019
Is there a full walkthrough yet? I can't get even a single sex scene to trigger after the buttplug but apparently it has a lot of content so I'm still curious.
The limited inventory ruins this game. The absolutely nonsense logic behind all of the puzzles that I've been able to solve so far suggests to me that even with an unlimited inventory I'd still have a hard time figuring out how to do stuff.
People begging for RenPy are very funny. The engine not being RenPy is VERY low on the list of what's fundamentally wrong with this game.

emek

Jun 21, 2017
I started a new game, there was the first note, than Diama arrived, and besides of "A new girfriend" there are no new notes, not any supplies just a knife in the dining room and two energy drinks. Is this supposed to happen?
There are 3 new events i think at least that s what progress suggest cause i did all the others in previous version. So i don t think so. You should have notes for all 3 events somewhere or 1 is starting right away. New Girlfriend my little fetish and Dinner together. You have stuff for it in diana room(new room btw) in living room there is workbench with energizer. From kitchen you have dinning room (another new part of the house) and also in the basement you have another new part on the left.
Bondage bandage you get from cage on which you use crowbar to open and shovel on new plant there to get for another task.

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Laryen35
I have to agree. This has got to be one of, if not, THE most clumsy, frustrating interface i have ever come accross. I got soooo tired with it. I am gonna have to leave this one behind.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
OK, I have aphrodisiac and alcohol mixed. I can't put it in the bottles on table, so how do I get him to drink it? I have to school uniform also. Any help would be great

Last edited:

emek

Jun 21, 2017
OK, I have aphrodisiac and alcohol mixed. I can't put it in the bottles on table, so how do I get him to drink it? I have to school uniform also. Any help would be great
Go to the kitchen, click on kitchen table, EDIT: okay i just checked and you need to put aphrodisiac on the vodka or whiskey in the kichen table then it will work if you mixed it with alcohol before(in the inv) it won t work after that just drink> get john> drink with him and >> go to his room when he s not around and click on bed to use school uniform.

Last edited:

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
For those wondering where the save files are, they seem to be located here: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Hornymom
For windows obviously, no idea about Mac

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
open run do %appdata% click local look for hornymom delete user data before starting new game becuz if you dont! you will only see the new notes and not the old one

Reactions: vimmers

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Linux & MacOS instructions:

1. Download either original or compressed version of the game. It doesn't matter if 32- or 64bit.
2. Delete everything aside "package.nw" file.
3. Download JavaScript node from
(Note: If the latest available version bugs out for you try an older version from here: )
Linux-only
4. Extract content of nwjs-xx.zip into the game's folder (next to package.nw).
5. Set execute permission to "nw" file (right click -> Permissions -> Set mark "Allow executing file as program").
6. Enjoy.

MacOS-only (not tested)
4. Create a new folder and name it "game" or whatever.
5. Extract content of nwjs-xx.zip into the new "game" folder.
6. Copy package.nw into "Resources" folder (if it doesn't work try different folders).
(Note: Maybe you will have to rename package.nw to app.nw too.)
7. Rename "game" to "game.app".
8. Use chmod or
permission fixer to set execute permission to game.app.

Change window size and/or dialogues:
Inside package.nw are the renders and game files.
- To change window size open package.json with a text editor and change the resolution for width and height.
- To modify dialogues open eng.ini with a text editor.

Enjoy the game.
I am a Mac user and just tried this - and it works! (with modifications/simplifications). Followed steps 1-5. At that point, I just made sure the package.nw is in the game folder and clicked on the nwjs app and it launches fine from there. No extra steps. Thanks for the tip!!

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
The game wants "Shredded Fittonia Leaves" for "Dinner Together" task but I can't find a 3. knife and can't cut that plant... So what should I supposed to do ?

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Go to the kitchen, click on kitchen table, EDIT: okay i just checked and you need to put aphrodisiac on the vodka or whiskey in the kichen table then it will work if you mixed it with alcohol before(in the inv) it won t work after that just drink> get john> drink with him and >> go to his room when he s not around and click on bed to use school uniform.
thank-you, it worked perfectly

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
The game wants "Shredded Fittonia Leaves" for "Dinner Together" task but I can't find a 3. knife and can't cut that plant... So what should I supposed to do ?
While I can't tell you where a 3rd knife is(I don't remember >_<), there has been a knife added to the basement/cellar, stuck in some tires just in case you haven't spotted it yet

Ooh ooh, I remembered, it's on the table in the new dining room

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Just checked to make sure I got it right.
1st knife, kitchen table
2nd knife, dining table
3rd knife, basement/cellar, stuck in some tires

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes