2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

fans146496

Oct 30, 2020
I downloaded these files again,then I found out that it`s not the full vision,but still the public vision.I wonder why.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Reactions: vimmers

LordRahl19

Jun 26, 2020
not really playable, as others have said scrolling mechanic to move screen around is stupid. also when you have the items you need you cant use em to complete the tasks like cleaning and school girl ones. make a walkthrough or dont expect people to pay

fans146496

Oct 30, 2020
The post in the last couple of pages is most certainly the full version, maybe they messed the first post links up when redoing them, would not be the first time after all. The post below by epifan is the full version, or at least that is where I got it from

https://f95zone.to/threads/horny-mom-v0-5-0-full-goodwin.66791/post-5880331
My mistake,sorry。I continue game from the earlier version,some scenes still can`t be seen,but the Gallery is work。So I guess these unseen scenes only can be seen in a new game.I wish there`ll be more interesting things and having more fun in future versions。

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
My mistake,sorry。I continue game from the earlier version,some scenes still can`t be seen,but the Gallery is work。So I guess these unseen scenes only can be seen in a new game.I wish there`ll be more interesting things and having more fun in future versions。
Ahh right, considering how small the game is I tend to pretty much start a new game with every update, after all once you know what you are doing, the entire thing can be run through in about 15min max.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
pretty much start a new game with every update, after all once you know what you are doing, the entire thing can be run through in about 15min max
right and it's also best to delete hornymom in appdata

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
After how long the interface on this game STILL fucking sucks... Stop with the fucking scrolling screen shit. And the mouse games... I set it up so clicking isn't an issue... but moving between red circles, the screen fucking shifts and makes me miss getting the pointer in the red before it's gone. WTF is so hard about giving the full screen without it having to move around?

Reactions: TRado
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes