2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

73v3n

Feb 23, 2018
The knife on the kitchen counter is just a bit above the blender, easy enough to miss, and like most of these things vanishes after you use it on the plant, if you used it on the plant in the hallway near the door outside, and did not get the leaf, you may well have to reload the save and try again, or depending on when you saved start again:(
if i remember i used it on the phone number for cloth shop. i guess it wasn't needed at that time :(

Kaindesign

Aug 19, 2017
how and what to delete so starting new game doesnt end up with missing items from previous game... there i so many soflock things... epecialy when i wanted to make space in invetory, those items could go back to their previous location. Anyway with knowing what to do now, I cant bcs of it.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
how and what to delete so starting new game doesnt end up with missing items from previous game... there i so many soflock things... epecialy when i wanted to make space in invetory, those items could go back to their previous location. Anyway with knowing what to do now, I cant bcs of it.
You best be with this considering if you drop items they dissapear is only collect each item, when you are doing the task assigned to it, that keeps clutter down and means no dropping items needed, sure you end up traveling around this house a bit more, but not that much more. I have found just hitting the start button works fine for me, never had a problem with missing items, but there again considering how short this is, I tend to restart with each new version rather the loading a existing save.

Kaindesign

Aug 19, 2017
You best be with this considering if you drop items they dissapear is only collect each item, when you are doing the task assigned to it, that keeps clutter down and means no dropping items needed, sure you end up traveling around this house a bit more, but not that much more. I have found just hitting the start button works fine for me, never had a problem with missing items, but there again considering how short this is, I tend to restart with each new version rather the loading a existing save.
yeah... complete delete of game and unpacking again helped.)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horny Mom [v0.5.0 Full] [Goodwin] crunched

Original Size Win32+64: 2,39 GB / Compressed Size Win32: 135 MB - Horny_Mom-v0.5.0_full_version-win32-crunched.7z
Original Size Win32+64: 2,39 GB / Compressed Size Win64: 138 MB - Horny_Mom-v0.5.0_full_version-win64-crunched.7z

Download (Win32/64): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Is there a way not to do the minigames in the new release ? I have problem with the nerves in my arms, movement is slow and hitting these red circles was impossible for me in the old version. If there was no change then there is no need to download anything when I have no chance to solve the minigames.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there a way not to do the minigames in the new release ? I have problem with the nerves in my arms, movement is slow and hitting these red circles was impossible for me in the old version. If there was no change then there is no need to download anything when I have no chance to solve the minigames.
Try lowering the refresh rate of your GPU (or displays, not sure which). Apparently the speed of the circles is tied to that, or used to be. When I hard clocked mine at 60 FPS the games were much more manageable than a few versions ago.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I would suggest looking online for a autoclicker that you can set to be activated by a keyboard button that will click say 1000 times in a second and use that to beat the minigames.

Alternatively if you have a gaming mouse like a Corsair that lets you set macros I would suggest making a macro that does the same.

QUESTION: The change log mentions: "Availability of cheats" has anyone found these cheats? Because I am not seeing a obvious menu or anything of the sort to suggest the presence of cheats.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
QUESTION: The change log mentions: "Availability of cheats" has anyone found these cheats? Because I am not seeing a obvious menu or anything of the sort to suggest the presence of cheats.
On the patreon version, you can go into the notebook and the top left tab now allows you to simply add the various items you require for various things.

Reactions: Hybris

Raylieght

May 14, 2019
Big noob here,
After starting the game i get a grey screen with the letters "nw.js"
What do i have to do?
Playing the newest compressed version btw

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Big noob here,
After starting the game i get a grey screen with the letters "nw.js"
What do i have to do?
Playing the newest compressed version btw
js is javascript, this is just a wild guess, but install latest version of java? I honestly don't know beyond that guess.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
1. The dev obviously listened to the complains and the recently added mnigames (the one in the bath comes to mind) are pretty easier.
2. I finished the 0.5 version with a good surplus of money. Around $700-$800. I don't remember how much you earn from the minigames but I'm sure you can skip most of them and still finish the main tasks.
3. The "full" version has a money cheat. With that, you can definitely skip the minigames.

There is only one non-skippable minigame (part of a main task) but it's easy. Easier than all the others.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes