2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
there are no time limit in the latest 2 versions
there was in vers 1 and 2
Oh really then what happens when you miss on of the very short cycled (timed) random location circles?????? mini game failed start over and try again spending the whole time concentrating on the dam mini game short cycled random circles and missing the rendered scene
that's the issue doesn't really sound like you've actually played this game.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Oh really then what happens when you miss on of the very short cycled (timed) random location circles?????? mini game failed start over and try again spending the whole time concentrating on the dam mini game short cycled random circles and missing the rendered scene
that's the issue doesn't really sound like you've actually played this game.
ohh you call that limit
in vers 1 and 2 there was a time limit a day cycle i think
and yes i have finished vers 3 but not 5 yet

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
The concept of this game sounds ok, and the renders here look ok (I'd hope for improvement).
But there's no way I'm going to try to play this given the terrible reviews of the gameplay.

I hope the dev starts again with a decent game engine, and/or gets an experienced programmer to help him out.

BlackPirat

May 11, 2017
how inadequate did these dibble mini-games in such a wonderful game deprive this idiot of the prize

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
can't find anymore the knife in the kitchen. i used it once.. The rest of the tasks are done.
The knife on the kitchen counter is just a bit above the blender, easy enough to miss, and like most of these things vanishes after you use it on the plant, if you used it on the plant in the hallway near the door outside, and did not get the leaf, you may well have to reload the save and try again, or depending on when you saved start again:(

btn2k3

Aug 15, 2019
Second knife in basement, in box on left. Rope is under bed in basement.
knives are a one time use, like its a consumable or something ???

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Second knife in basement, in box on left. Rope is under bed in basement.
knives are a one time use, like its a consumable or something ???
Pretty much everything is a one use item, though the rope seems a bit odd as it does not vanish after using it on the surprise for john task. The coin is the only other items that appears to not be one use and even then no idea what you would need it for again.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
In theory, you could repeat most (all?) of the events. The coin and the rope are the only unique items you would need to repeat their events. Perhaps that's why you get to keep them. Although, once you do certain other things, there would still be no way to activate the Surprise again.

Seems like a I saw references to a "second phase" of the game, after all the tasks are completed. Are people talking about the extra notes that get dropped after a point, or is this another reference to an older version?

I feel like last time I played this, it was super early in development, and there wasn't any blackmail; it was literally just a horny mom. What this is now is fun (despite the UI issues), but I was kinda digging the idea of just playing a female MC who is as horny and devious as most male MC's are in these kinds of games. Still looking forward to what comes next with this, but kinda disappointed we're not getting that.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
how do you get into the basement? it keeps saying it's closed everytime i click on it.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
probably means i'll need to restart the game again, but i think i'll wait till there's a lot more content for that

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I got super frustrated trying to figure out how to get everything to work, but I felt like I defeated this beast once I finally did. After trying so many times, it actually didn't take very long to speed through the game (I was skipping on things I'd done before).

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I got super frustrated trying to figure out how to get everything to work, but I felt like I defeated this beast once I finally did. After trying so many times, it actually didn't take very long to speed through the game (I was skipping on things I'd done before).
Does the player character have anal sex yet in it?

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes