2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
So I played this a little and after I had found few items I think I start new game because I now understand this system better. But, in new game most of notes and items was not there. They just disappear. So that's not good.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
So I played this a little and after I had found few items I think I start new game because I now understand this system better. But, in new game most of notes and items was not there. They just disappear. So that's not good.
Yeah, i tried to do the same thing and got the same problem. I think there is something bugging out the game as it is now. Also the new quest dont show up as it should in this update, even when you have read the note, so you have no clue what to do. I guess I will just wait until the game has been fixed before I continue.

Reactions: Vezzeli

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
OK, I have aphrodisiac and alcohol mixed. I can't put it in the bottles on table, so how do I get him to drink it? I have to school uniform also. Any help would be great
put the aphrodisiac directly in the bottle of the table kitchen, don't mix with alcohol

Klepman

Jan 30, 2020
I'm probably not so smart, but i can't find a way to get outside. I must be doing something wrong.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I'm probably not so smart, but i can't find a way to get outside. I must be doing something wrong.
In the kitchen click towards the upper right corner, then the front door. Took me a while to find that out too.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, i tried to do the same thing and got the same problem. I think there is something bugging out the game as it is now. Also the new quest dont show up as it should in this update, even when you have read the note, so you have no clue what to do. I guess I will just wait until the game has been fixed before I continue.
before you guys start a new game delete
C:\Users\your username \AppData\Local\horneymom
cos it remember what u did last

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
before you guys start a new game delete
C:\Users\your username \AppData\Local\horneymom
cos it remember what u did last
I did so and downloaded a new save posted here earlier, did not help. First I ofc tried as usual to just download 0,7 and continue with my old save, did not work since the questlog didnt update with quest even after finding a new note. Then i tried starting a new game in 0,7, but the same problem occured. Then i tried starting a fresh game in 0,5 to make another run at it, but some notes like bj the horsed*ck and shower scene never happened and some stuff like parfume and pills never spawned in. Then i deleted the folder you mention and downloaded a new save dr FeelGood posted here earlier, but same problem, the questlog didnt update even after finding a new note, so I had no clues on how to finish the quest..

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
did not help
the game are meant to start from scratch every update
live with it or don't play
cos i don't think Goodwin are skilled enough to use the engine he use
so saves can continue from last version

also the save you use shall be same version
aka version 7 save

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
the game are meant to start from scratch every update
live with it or don't play
cos i don't think Goodwin are skilled enough to use the engine he use
so saves can continue from last version

also the save you use shall be same version
aka version 7 save

Well that was a totally unnecessary harsh response. And if it is made so you cant continue from an older save, maybe it would be worth mentioning it in the "Installation" or "Changelog" then. I mean that is how it works in most other games.

Last edited:

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
have a walktrought were to find items ? like aphrodisiac, Iene root ? how to mix stuff ?

Last edited:

tekxas

Oct 11, 2020
Hi all. For the task "dinner together" aphrodisiac, energizer and extasy works. I have a green mixture but when i want to add shredded fittonia i doesn't work. Someone have a same problem? Someone can help me? Thanks.

hqpcmaster

Nov 6, 2017
Hi all. For the task "dinner together" aphrodisiac, energizer and extasy works. I have a green mixture but when i want to add shredded fittonia i doesn't work. Someone have a same problem? Someone can help me? Thanks.
You need to add to Alcohol then to Root

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes