Others Completed Horny Recruiter [v2.01.3c Steam] [Strange Girl]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Yeah, the dialogue system is pretty damn stupid. For example the goth girl, when you choose "agree with her" about how terrible the world and people are, he agrees at first but suddenly asks if she's high or stupid. If I would have bought this on Steam I would refund after playing about 10 minutes.

croPath

May 10, 2017
scenes are pretty shit too , no option to turn off specific moans and crappy animations

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
...do i have to keep restart from the beginning every time i start it or did i miss something?
and i dont get any criteria until after shes out and i dont even know how anything is rated.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I know they're trying to make MC look like he's totally swole, with big pecs, but with the bad art he's just got big tits in some of those shots :ROFLMAO:

rav47

Jan 7, 2022
Hello, could you please explain to me how can you seduce the stepsister Amelia, in the end she quit and there is no scene ???

Murasaki231917

Jan 12, 2022
the choice moving forwards are ridiculous. I cant believe compliment sometimes means to do sex jokes. its as if the game just purposely made harder by swapping the meaning of response.

Kijnuchi

Oct 19, 2018
What the point with the choice bruh? is leading to no ending i try this game like 4 playthough nothing different! why you make the one the ending base on point!
the Art looklike Crush Crush Moist but some how worst!
No hate but this game need change genre to puzzle game because is confusing me!

dty

Aug 15, 2019
full gallery save. Move in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Horny Recruiter

Got all the scenes except of gay ones

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes