Others Completed Horny Recruiter [v2.01.3c Steam] [Strange Girl]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Is it just me, or are the dialogue choices absolutely terrible? I choose the positive options like praise or joke but your character just spouts garbage and ends up pissing off the other person, the total opposite of what I am trying to do. The dialogue choices are worse than the dialogue options in Fallout 4.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Is it just me, or are the dialogue choices absolutely terrible? I choose the positive options like praise or joke but your character just spouts garbage and ends up pissing off the other person, the total opposite of what I am trying to do. The dialogue choices are worse than the dialogue options in Fallout 4.
I think the applicants all have different approaches, some like being mocked others want praising.
As far as i have played even the order in which you ask questions influence the outcome.
There is no universal formula to dick them down which i personally think is good otherwise this game would be finished within minutes.

Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
I think the applicants all have different approaches, some like being mocked others want praising.
Maybe this is it. Unfortunately it's kinda hard to figure out which exact choice to make with just 5 questions you get to ask them and really feels like hit or miss most of the time.
There is no universal formula to dick them down which i personally think is good otherwise this game would be finished within minutes.
Agreed, though I feel like it could be fleshed out a bit more and maybe be more obvious which dialogue to choose for my monkey brain.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
how do you fuck jessica, in the steam version?
Blacklist her then fuck her when she come back later on 3rd day.

Beware then you think you choosing kinda "nice" option to only become oh my wtf moment.
MC will downright sarcastically compliment someone, to only perversely flirt or downright rude toward some candidates, if not all of them.
I played until day 10 before getting fired because of Nepotism and Misconduct while fuck all them all, including getting railed in the ass, or gay bar.
46 shots were lock and loaded to fire aways and eventually settle down with Joy, the girl who left you at the restaurant.
Probably multiple endings here.

Last edited:

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
HOLY, cant believe People play such Games. For me its boring, but whatever pleases others....ok *shrug*

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes