RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
How do I get to the warden again? I'm in the caves with the left or right path but they lead to no where

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
How do I get to the warden again? I'm in the caves with the left or right path but they lead to no where
look careful about light in tonnels. If you go wrong — you autoreturn to start and go again. Five or six steps to finish (or read forum, right way was writed sometimes)

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far, I want to marry Creeper more than the others lol. I do have one issue though and not sure if its only related to Android but, some of the scenes in the gallery that were unlocked are now locked again despite unlocking them all. Is it a known bug with a fix or just bad luck for me? Anyway, looking forward to the next update.

tfury

Nov 23, 2020
How do you get the last creeper scene? i cant seem to start it when at night at my house. (unless it was the sex scene, then there is a bug in the advancement book)

Mraltherw

Apr 24, 2023
View attachment 2508919

Overview:
Welcome to the world of HornyCraft game!
This is an 18+ fan parody where you have to play as a guy named Steve who lives in a cubic world.
This world is fraught with a lot of vulgarities, be sure of it!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-31
Release Date: 2022-03-31
Developer: Shadik - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.1
Language: English, Russian, Polish, Chinese
Other Games: Dungeon Girls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win\Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Full Gallery Saves - v0.11 - Saves
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1766340 View attachment 1954615 View attachment 1954616 View attachment 1954617 View attachment 1954620 View attachment 1954622
Damn. Cant even pass herobrine puzzle in android cause the photo is bugged.... Idk if its bugged or im dumb but i think its bugged

20230424_170139_rmscr.jpg

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes