DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Taken From Discord

(There is no pic, because the Discord is buggy) And here's a new update! Platinum and Gold subscribers get access today! The silver ones will be available on May 5, the Bronze ones on May 7, and the public release of the version will be on May 8! Update 0.13 Endergirl: - Added the «New Sensations» scene - Added the «Let's continue» scene - Fixed a bug where the Endergirl did not come to the level 3 house at night Warden: - Added the «Helping Hand» scene - Added the «Can't stand it!» scene Alex: - Added the «Discount! (part 1)» scene Herobrine: - «…» Other changes: - Minor bug fixes - Added the dream «(Not) a real woman» - Removed translations into Chinese, Polish, Spanish. Now officially the game will be released only in Russian and English.

Clown Torres

Dec 12, 2020
Taken From Discord

(There is no pic, because the Discord is buggy) And here's a new update! Platinum and Gold subscribers get access today! The silver ones will be available on May 5, the Bronze ones on May 7, and the public release of the version will be on May 8! Update 0.13 Endergirl: - Added the «New Sensations» scene - Added the «Let's continue» scene - Fixed a bug where the Endergirl did not come to the level 3 house at night Warden: - Added the «Helping Hand» scene - Added the «Can't stand it!» scene Alex: - Added the «Discount! (part 1)» scene Herobrine: - «…» Other changes: - Minor bug fixes - Added the dream «(Not) a real woman» - Removed translations into Chinese, Polish, Spanish. Now officially the game will be released only in Russian and English.
probably wont see it until the 4th atleast, theres only like 10 people who have access rn

GulliDumbo

May 4, 2023
I tried downloading this game on a mac and an android, each attempt took an hour, and every attempt failed

Fisonna

Jul 7, 2020
The signs of herobrine are at your house, swamp(night), nether, sparky (make sure to click the horse after), merchant and after getting the merchant's sign the torch will be at the upper side of the "world map" and as a side note I hate every single one of those that answered "Herobrine was removed" when asking where the signs are.
I feel dumb because even with this I can't find/see them, are they like legit signs? And the one at your house do you need a specific level or is it always there?

ThrowaWolf

Mar 6, 2022
Keep getting stuck in the mine and having to reload. when it tells me to chose left or right. any suggestions?

Edit. Got out after another 5 minutes

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes