indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Actually, there is Herobrine event.
You can find the sign on the hill behind the wandering trader.
After that, you can find the torch next to the cave in the world map
The herobrine scene where the game glitches and ends was in the last update so is there a new different herobrine scene?

JinTakakumi

Feb 1, 2023
The herobrine scene where the game glitches and ends was in the last update so is there a new different herobrine scene?
Yeah, but after finished the event, if you load your world at the time you found the sign, you will ended up with your Cowgirl being transformed to a "Herobrine" Cowgirl and an extra Herobrine puzzle

RoamingSoul74

Apr 26, 2018
Yeah, but after finished the event, if you load your world at the time you found the sign, you will ended up with your Cowgirl being transformed to a "Herobrine" Cowgirl and an extra Herobrine puzzle
I found the Herobrine Cowgirl scene but no sign of the extra puzzle

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
But! If you try to make wedding dress and ring and go to cow — normal cow end! bug or not?

MIMIHASSWAG

Apr 1, 2023
how do i get to the new dream, ive been stuck on the door dream and idk how to get out, everytime i complete the puzzle it just sends me to the title screen so idk how to get the new dream

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Thank you after a while I figured it out. Is cow saying it hurts and why master the end of the herobrine story for now?

Aug 11, 2022
So... just to sum everything up. After the dream (when you have to choose the right doors), Herobrine puzzle and cow jumpscare are there a new scenes related to Herobrine? (cuz I can't figure it according to many scattered comments)

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes