Kuber96

May 6, 2023
Taken From Discord

(There is no pic, because the Discord is buggy) And here's a new update! Platinum and Gold subscribers get access today! The silver ones will be available on May 5, the Bronze ones on May 7, and the public release of the version will be on May 8! Update 0.13 Endergirl: - Added the «New Sensations» scene - Added the «Let's continue» scene - Fixed a bug where the Endergirl did not come to the level 3 house at night Warden: - Added the «Helping Hand» scene - Added the «Can't stand it!» scene Alex: - Added the «Discount! (part 1)» scene Herobrine: - «…» Other changes: - Minor bug fixes - Added the dream «(Not) a real woman» - Removed translations into Chinese, Polish, Spanish. Now officially the game will be released only in Russian and English.
It's a pity that there will be no Polish language, because I don't know about others, but I come from Poland

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
HornyCraft [v0.13.1] [Shadik]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 160 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JinTakakumi

Feb 1, 2023
Hey, is Herobrine scene end. Cuz after I finished the puzzle, every time I access to any places, there always a ghost of Cowgirl

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Dang I've noticed a lot of people really hate the developer directions for story and scenes in here lmao
I'm not siding with anyone here but I've just never really seen that, must say something.
(I'm saying that the story must be quite odd or unfavored)

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes