Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I don't get the new herobrine part, i clicked the torch. A poem came and i went to the endergirl and got a new scene with her.
After which i unlocked Alex and the trader > New warden scene >second new endergirl scene > next day new warden scene.

But i see things mentioned about cowgirl, however when i talk to her it directly mentions the marriage dress.

How would i unlock the herobrine?

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
Yeah i'm stumped, Daisy is now possessed and i have a couple of the ghost daisy jumpscares but i don't know where else to look!

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
To explain the new herobrine scene you have to first save before you complete the herobrine puzzle that ends the game.
1st: load that save and then click on the sign where the trader is again instead of saying something it should read aaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa several times.
2nd: go to cow house and should get a jump scare.
3rd: I dont remember the order of the next to but I believe you go to the mine next and get jump scare cow
4th: go home and get jump scare cow
5th: go back to cow girl house and click on her activating a new puzzle. After that puzzle is finished the cow girl should be ghost cow and tells you it hurts master then when you leave the conversation herobrine tells you there is no going back.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
This might be a bug or I'm just dumb, but I can't find Creeper when she agrees to meet me outside my house after giving her the sowing kit. Anybody know what the deal is?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
This might be a bug or I'm just dumb, but I can't find Creeper when she agrees to meet me outside my house after giving her the sowing kit. Anybody know what the deal is?
night time? In your bedroom? Might have to go to sleep for that one

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
night time? In your bedroom? Might have to go to sleep for that one
Just being in my bedroom doesn't work, and I don't see Creeper just standing around anywhere in my room or outside. I've tried sleeping, and I've gotten to the point where I don't get any other dream events, so that can't be getting in the way. It may be that having the "Get a wedding dress" quest for Cow is interfering with it. I'll try completing that first.

Edit: Well, obviously that didn't work since that's an ending. It might have to do with the fact that I have the max-level house, the one with the enchantment table instead of the old max-level one. If anyone can confirm that it's possible to get it with that house, that'd be appreciated.

Last edited:

halotoker

Sep 7, 2022
To explain the new herobrine scene you have to first save before you complete the herobrine puzzle that ends the game.
1st: load that save and then click on the sign where the trader is again instead of saying something it should read aaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa several times.
2nd: go to cow house and should get a jump scare.
3rd: I dont remember the order of the next to but I believe you go to the mine next and get jump scare cow
4th: go home and get jump scare cow
5th: go back to cow girl house and click on her activating a new puzzle. After that puzzle is finished the cow girl should be ghost cow and tells you it hurts master then when you leave the conversation herobrine tells you there is no going back.
i been trying to replicate that yet once the puzzle is on screen im stuck on it, any way to loose on it, also i cant find the trader sign, i only get the doors puzle

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Started a new save due to my old save file seems to be missing. And I seem to have bugged the Endergirl because after seeing her first scene (the one where she is staring at you from afar while you are chopping wood) she seemed to have disappeared from the Guide Book. Any Idea how to progress after that?

ffef993967676

Feb 18, 2019
Why is the file size so big? 2gb seems a little ridiculous for the apk
All the videos are 15Mbps, which means they take up 90% of the entire game data. For some reason they're in MPEG1 format so the videos look kind of low quality despite the large bitrate

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes