pizzaboy32

Apr 4, 2019
Anyone interested in herobrine, you need to follow the signs that can spawn in different locations, and based on script, there are a lot of them. Based on herobrine level, the music can change in different areas too, which sounds like a neat idea.
But seems like if you reached the end of the game, you can't do it, since the first sign appears during the morning/day only at 2nd house upgrade (or w/e it is) after 20 days, it doesn't appear on the current max level.
If anyone just needs the save, here is what i used: View attachment 2690930
(you can find it on 19th page of saves, or rename it to 1-1-LT1 for easier access)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you followed the text on sign and solved the puzzle
Only after that you can find the sign in the swamp in the night, as people pentioned before.
I will probably put everything else under the spoiler tag, since the first sign can't be completed due to bug if you don't have a save with not maxed house, i didn't put it under spoiler.

P.S. Honestly i understand why developer said to not play this route, but when you are prepared (thanks to people saying about save files above), it's totally worth it. If anyone needs the save folder with a lot of saves, i can post mine here (including the herobrine path)
P.P.S. Was it worthy of being the first forum post? xd

UPD: Editing the herobrine value to 1 of your save file will result in the same sequence, basically skipping the first sign that doesn't appear.
So you can't get the scene of the 4th puzzle again if you already did the 4th puzzle?
because is the only one i didn't save, dam.

Kontokrzak

Mar 6, 2019
1686526002895.png
I can't trigger the zombie first meeting scene and the creeper never comes at night. What should I do? Everything else is at 100%
I don't have these 2 scenes and talking with her gives me "In development" message.
1686526313366.png

Mike_Be

Jul 15, 2017
So you can't get the scene of the 4th puzzle again if you already did the 4th puzzle?
because is the only one i didn't save, dam.
Just trigger the sign again. After you trigger the "AAAaaaAAa" event, the variables will go back to normal and enable you to repeat the 4th scene. That was also the reason i couldn't replicate the second time for guide, since after triggering the event, you need to complete the 4th scene again to get onto 5th scene route.

PotatoJester23

Apr 6, 2022
i need help here in here im stuck at this herobrine quest it just brings me back into menu after this creepy scene is there anyway to solve this?

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
What's the deal with the black screens with white arrows in the gallery? I don't remember every picture being separated by those.

Mike_Be

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know if there's any more herobrine content after the cow? Also how do you find the zombie?
According to script, you meet the zombie exactly after 4 successful trip mines, on the last one you will trigger the meeting.
And according to the same script, there is only 5 herobrine pictures, which were all found in my "guide" before. So unless the Herobrine can trascend the game and scripting language, there is no more content after cow.

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
it needs to be mentioned after herobrine last event cow will stuck to zombie form, so if you didnt completed all cow events you have to either restart or reload to previous saves

A1om_Nert0

Sep 15, 2021
Fun fact: If you finish herobrine line and after marry cow,music on background will be with glitches(Maybe herobrine still control cow and cow ending is corupted and steve gone mad)

Reactions: GaRbS and Mannaten

Mike_Be

Jul 15, 2017
Hey can anyone help me? I can't unlock this scene and I'm playing on the 0.13 version of this game
Did you try playing the 2048 minigame (helping her in shop)? You just need to win once to get the scene, even the easiest difficulty will work.
If you already had done it and for some reason it didn't unlock it (had that problem with one of the alex horse scenes, it was hard to find the exact save), try to locate the save that was before the minigame and play again.

AlfAlf

Sep 3, 2017
According to script, you meet the zombie exactly after 4 successful trip mines, on the last one you will trigger the meeting.
And according to the same script, there is only 5 herobrine pictures, which were all found in my "guide" before. So unless the Herobrine can trascend the game and scripting language, there is no more content after cow.
Thx for the info. You never know since herobrine can read your name and control your cursor it wouldn't surprise me if she had some other tricks up her sleeve.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes