Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
does anyone actually do the grinding in game? I played it legit until the first cow-10 emeralds thing then I was like yeah no thnx jeff -->console--> iron = 20/gold = 20 etc

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
does anyone actually do the grinding in game? I played it legit until the first cow-10 emeralds thing then I was like yeah no thnx jeff -->console--> iron = 20/gold = 20 etc
I played it all the way through by grinding how the game wants you and it only really takes roughly between 1-2 hours. It’s not that bad but it’s definitely an annoyance if you just want the horny.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I played it all the way through by grinding how the game wants you and it only really takes roughly between 1-2 hours. It’s not that bad but it’s definitely an annoyance if you just want the horny.
Fair enough, for me it was probably less the time and just how goddam repetitive it is; the first wood chopping scene in my head I thought "really?", immediately alt tabbed and started autoclicker.exe.

Having said that I think it's the interactions that make this game for most people - specifically the mc face expressions sell it.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
You have made every Minecraft fan's dream come true..respect+1

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadik

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Doesn't have to be dating for it to be NTR. There are son - mother NTR stories, for example.

There are plenty of stories where the MC isn't dating a female interest and it's still considered NTR.
It's still considered NTR [by the anti-ntr crowd]. But that's like saying white supremacists consider an asian/white couple to be miscegenation, it doesn't really mean much.

Maybe I haven't gotten far enough but the only scene I saw with Alex and others was the piglins, and MC joined in.

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
What kind of weirdo added the netorare tag here?
It seems that in the description of the tags it is written that "Netorare" when game designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
I don't know who saw romantic interest with Alex (slut who fucks with everyone) here. More like Steve boner's interest. There's more romantic relationship with Cow and Creeper than with Alex.

Last edited:

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Nice touch of Herobrine, though I wish the weird events would've been more... Global? That would've been sick.

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
i use my old save file that i play many month ago and some of the previous gallery that i unlock is gone any idea how to get them all also i seem to skip the herobrine quest cause havent seen once his sign

Reactions: kidderyao
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes