Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Why do I feel like you people made accounts just for this? Anyway It's not that big of a deal, just him voicing his opinion as is his right(it's his game) I don't get how this angers people so much I mean come on, it's a stupid ass picture just look at it. I agree that it serves no purpose but to flaunt his ideology however, if it was up to me I wouldn't have added that in despite me not supporting the whole trans thing.
Agreed, to me it seems like the opposite side from https://f95zone.to/threads/come-home-v6-15-1-premium-r-j-rhodes.54521/post-11182430

I wouldn't put it in my game, simply because political jokes seem inherently lazy to me.

Flaunting ideologies in both games AND subsequent reactions to games is kinda lame.

Reactions: moreli

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
QUESTIONS:

- How prominent and frequent NTR is with this game? Does chad enderman steal our girl and call us an iron-wearing loser?

- Can we make a red stone powered fuck toy?

- Can we breed the ender dragon?

- Does the creeper lady explode upon reaching climax?

- Can we steal villagers' wives while also stealing their crops?

- Can we rape a skeleton archer's boney ass while pushing their head into lava? (Hate those motherfuckers.)

- Can we have an axolotl harem?

1689681952958.png

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How do i get the 3rd scene with the Warden? I have 4-7 already, but not the 3rd

Also.. the 3rd scene between Alex and the Trader doesn't show up in the gallery for me.

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
I still didn't understand what to do after I found myself in the forest?(After I was teleported by a horse)
Anyone interested in herobrine, you need to follow the signs that can spawn in different locations, and based on script, there are a lot of them. Based on herobrine level, the music can change in different areas too, which sounds like a neat idea.
But seems like if you reached the end of the game, you can't do it, since the first sign appears during the morning/day only at 2nd house upgrade (or w/e it is) after 20 days, it doesn't appear on the current max level.
If anyone just needs the save, here is what i used: View attachment 2690930
(you can find it on 19th page of saves, or rename it to 1-1-LT1 for easier access)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you followed the text on sign and solved the puzzle
Only after that you can find the sign in the swamp in the night, as people pentioned before.
I will probably put everything else under the spoiler tag, since the first sign can't be completed due to bug if you don't have a save with not maxed house, i didn't put it under spoiler.

P.S. Honestly i understand why developer said to not play this route, but when you are prepared (thanks to people saying about save files above), it's totally worth it. If anyone needs the save folder with a lot of saves, i can post mine here (including the herobrine path)
P.P.S. Was it worthy of being the first forum post? xd

UPD: Editing the herobrine value to 1 of your save file will result in the same sequence, basically skipping the first sign that doesn't appear.

Reactions: GaRbS

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
Agreed, to me it seems like the opposite side from https://f95zone.to/threads/come-home-v6-15-1-premium-r-j-rhodes.54521/post-11182430

I wouldn't put it in my game, simply because political jokes seem inherently lazy to me.

Flaunting ideologies in both games AND subsequent reactions to games is kinda lame.
Yes, the Dev has the right to an opinion and a right to voice it (even if that takes the form of lazy, unprovoked attacks). At the same time, we have a right to call him a cunt for being a bigot and using a piss-weak strawman character for the sole purpose of ridiculing and demeaning a group of people.
You do but that's exactly the kind of reaction he wanted when he put that stupid shit in.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
HornyCraft [v0.15] [Shadik]

Note: Fixed animations not showing up in the game.

Original Size: ~1.4GB
Compressed Size: ~300MB

Win:
| | |

Linux:
| | |

Mac:
| | |

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 53 Votes