Mike_Be

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone interested in herobrine, you need to follow the signs that can spawn in different locations, and based on script, there are a lot of them. Based on herobrine level, the music can change in different areas too, which sounds like a neat idea.
But seems like if you reached the end of the game, you can't do it, since the first sign appears during the morning/day only at 2nd house upgrade (or w/e it is) after 20 days, it doesn't appear on the current max level.
If anyone just needs the save, here is what i used: View attachment 2690930
(you can find it on 19th page of saves, or rename it to 1-1-LT1 for easier access)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you followed the text on sign and solved the puzzle
Only after that you can find the sign in the swamp in the night, as people pentioned before.
I will probably put everything else under the spoiler tag, since the first sign can't be completed due to bug if you don't have a save with not maxed house, i didn't put it under spoiler.

P.S. Honestly i understand why developer said to not play this route, but when you are prepared (thanks to people saying about save files above), it's totally worth it. If anyone needs the save folder with a lot of saves, i can post mine here (including the herobrine path)
P.P.S. Was it worthy of being the first forum post? xd

UPD: Editing the herobrine value to 1 of your save file will result in the same sequence, basically skipping the first sign that doesn't appear.

UPD 2: Updating this guide for the new content from 0.15, but beware, this time developer doesn't joke about "do not play this route"...

Aand that's all, folks! Honestly watermelon scene was nice and funny, but god damn what did i just experience....
Just updated the guide for 0.15 version, oh boy what the mess did the dev make.....

And since the original is for herobrine only, i will mention the other girls here
- Just visit the trader for the third part, the game warns about futa content.
- For watermelon, sleep in bed, it will come to you in a dream. (i also assume you should have seen all the previous dreams prior to see the watermelon, if they appear in order for new players)
- For zombie just talk with her. Seeing what the text says, you will need to pay 2 mob loots to start the event (they actually get deducted from your current amount).
- For endergirl you just need to talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLukeSmith

what_bobby

Aug 7, 2022
so i just did the Herobrine story line out of curiosity and lost all my saves

(update): ok so its says the files have been moved from the saves but idk where they are and the sence after just...

its a very horrifying i want to bleach my eyes and pc

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
The fishing minigame needs to go. Its horribly designed as its fps dependent if you are using nvidia open the nvidia control panel and go to "Manage 3D settings" and add the game in "Program Settings." then specify the game to use 30fps or 60fps for the mini game then run the game. Anything above 60 makes it close to impossible as you'll always break your rod even when the shell is in the green zone.

Reactions: Puma12

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
anyone know about how to fix this black screen thing going on during sexy animations? i see them on older versions but this one it's not showing

Jefferson9000

Mar 6, 2021
just played the herobrine route and I have to say it is pretty creepy knowing you cant save the cow and all you have to do is watch her scream in pain also I think the dev just wanted to remove a character from the game without having to add it in the changelog

TheLukeSmith

May 22, 2020
There are no possible sentences in the English dictionary I can make to give justice to just how absolutely FUCKED the Herobrine storyline is. Seriously, never before has a game made me so close to vomiting my guts out while watching it. For the love of all that is lewd, do not go through that route on a save you actually care about.

...that aside, the game is still a 10/10.

Mr.Knight1

Jul 4, 2023
Alright whoever can give me a save without anything to do with Herobrine thank you very much because I want to fucking forget whatever the fuck I just saw. Shit I need some bleach right now.

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
Alright whoever can give me a save without anything to do with Herobrine thank you very much because I want to fucking forget whatever the fuck I just saw. Shit I need some bleach right now.
you should be able to just reuse your save from before you clicked the last sign if you already saw the piston scene if you saved it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
people that think alex content is NTR are the kinda people to fall in love with the stripper at the stripclub
Can you just completely ignore Alex and not know anything about what she does, that is, know nothing of her sex life and not participate in it at all?

I personally don't want the MC to have scenes with her or see her scenes with others.

Wooshing

Aug 5, 2021
Just updated the guide for 0.15 version, oh boy what the mess did the dev make.....

And since the original is for herobrine only, i will mention the other girls here
- Just visit the trader for the third part, the game warns about futa content.
- For watermelon, sleep in bed, it will come to you in a dream. (i also assume you should have seen all the previous dreams prior to see the watermelon, if they appear in order for new players)
- For zombie just talk with her. Seeing what the text says, you will need to pay 2 mob loots to start the event (they actually get deducted from your current amount).
- For endergirl you just need to talk.
What should I do if I haven't seen any dream and going to sleep doesn't get me one?

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes