Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
time limit for the mine games needs to be increased... Frustrating to lose over and over..Your forcing me to cheat and also skipping alot of game content.
Mini games are easy , but adding "skip button" for people that have problem with them would be nice , it could even have it's own consequences like "you can use skip button but you get half of resources" or "you are admitting you have skill issues"

PS : Second one (skill issues) is just a joke
PPS:I can't get more than 170 points in monster hunting mini game (not inaf monsters) , is 170 the limit ?

So ra

May 13, 2021
Anyone has a savefile for the watermelon scene? I've been doing it to no avail. Thanks in advance!

halotoker

Sep 7, 2022
GUYS I NEED HELP i have been doing the herobrine easter egg and i get stuck on the same part, the doors puzzle i get it then it crashes, how do i make it so it does not crash the game and send me to the menu?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think you can? Don't remember if any of the scenes are forced but I think you're fine if you literally never click on her house you can still see all the scenes with creeper, cow, etc. Maybe her lesbo scenes with the merchant are inescapable but I haven't tried getting far enough to see those without interacting with alex at all. They are inescapable if you've progressed down her content though (you need the merchant to access content with others, clicking on the merchant when the scenes are available plays alex x merchant scenes)
I don't know, I think I'm just going to ignore the game and find another one.

KoaleityPolker6183

Jul 1, 2023
is it not possible to edit save files on this? Keep seeing a warning stating malicious save files asking if I trust it, but clicking either yes or no cancels out anyways. I was interested initially but that damn woodcutting minigame has instantly killed it, tried adding wood to avoid it (because I hate clickers with a burning vengeance) but this issue popped up.
you can go to the appdata/roaming/renpy/tokens you just edit the files with notepad and delete the text and save on both files and it will work

Jul 29, 2019
1. Go to mines and start next sequence for "dinner" update.
I don't understand what's meant by this. Where exactly, and how exactly, do you get to the 0.15 content?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's after being forced to delete your saves. I had sort of assumed that would be a "dead end", but apparently not. Good thing I'm judicious about backups!

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I watched the cow scene that's caused so much buzz, and yeah: it's pretty bad. Not quite as bad as I was expecting, but it seems pretty clear to me that the dev has consumed his share of guro content.

At this point, my main concern with the Herobrine content is that, although it's interesting, it could detract from the development of the rest of the game.

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
Hi, how do u trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
marriage scene after herobrine route? Marrying cow in other save(which was backupped) triggered the regular scene.
Anyone interested in herobrine, you need to follow the signs that can spawn in different locations, and based on script, there are a lot of them. Based on herobrine level, the music can change in different areas too, which sounds like a neat idea.
But seems like if you reached the end of the game, you can't do it, since the first sign appears during the morning/day only at 2nd house upgrade (or w/e it is) after 20 days, it doesn't appear on the current max level.
If anyone just needs the save, here is what i used: View attachment 2690930
(you can find it on 19th page of saves, or rename it to 1-1-LT1 for easier access)
After you followed the text on sign and solved the puzzle
Only after that you can find the sign in the swamp in the night, as people pentioned before.
I will probably put everything else under the spoiler tag, since the first sign can't be completed due to bug if you don't have a save with not maxed house, i didn't put it under spoiler.

P.S. Honestly i understand why developer said to not play this route, but when you are prepared (thanks to people saying about save files above), it's totally worth it. If anyone needs the save folder with a lot of saves, i can post mine here (including the herobrine path)
P.P.S. Was it worthy of being the first forum post? xd

UPD: Editing the herobrine value to 1 of your save file will result in the same sequence, basically skipping the first sign that doesn't appear.

UPD 2: Updating this guide for the new content from 0.15, but beware, this time developer doesn't joke about "do not play this route"...

Aand that's all, folks! Honestly watermelon scene was nice and funny, but god damn what did i just experience....

mazinogamer

Dec 2, 2022
HornyCraft [v0.15] [Shadik]

Original Size: ~1.4GB
Compressed Size: ~170MB

Win:
| | PIXELDRAIN |

Linux:
| | PIXELDRAIN |

Mac:
| | PIXELDRAIN |

not to be bad bro, but your compressed games do not work well, the animations are black.

The same thing happens with happy summer, but the effort is still appreciated, thank you very much

PS: sorry my english is not my first language

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes