impulse5626

Feb 24, 2021
Okay, I watched the cow scene that's caused so much buzz, and yeah: it's pretty bad. Not quite as bad as I was expecting, but it seems pretty clear to me that the dev has consumed his share of guro content.

At this point, my main concern with the Herobrine content is that, although it's interesting, it could detract from the development of the rest of the game.
what scene?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Ok i got the lever so how do i get the guys to leave? Also there is a ? under alex how do i unlock that character?

O2650

Feb 11, 2022
What on earth was that watermelon creature featured in the image of the 0.15 update advert image? ,is it part of it? , if so where do you see it in-game?

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
after clicking on the sign at the wandering trader, i cant find the torch. and when clicking the sign, i just get a bunch of aaaaa's. did i do somthing wrong? i am very lost right now

Reactions: gmrgmr
Jan 14, 2018
What on earth was that watermelon creature featured in the image of the 0.15 update advert image? ,is it part of it? , if so where do you see it in-game?
It's a dream scene, pass the night using your bed and you'll get one, if you've never done it you'll have to go through all the dreams to get to the melon one.

Albedox

Nov 17, 2019
lanetminecraft.png can anyone help me? I'm stuck here. I choose left and nothing happens I choose right and nothing happens I've been choosing sides almost 5-10 min but nothing happens. what should I do?

Reactions: Kxnii

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
Screenshot (668).png

After Creeper came to MC house and riding on top of him, I cant trigger the mission which I have to wait for her at house in evening and now I'm stuck with 2 scenes. Anyone got a clue?

Cassionus

Jul 31, 2023
Does Creeper die at the end? I'm really confused there. Also I'm really frustrated that you can only marry the cow and then I think game ends, right? Shadik, at least let us choose who we can marry!

(Edit: I just realized the game is in early access, so I don't think Creeper would die, I do hope she doesn't, I just hope we can choose who we marry without too much guilt. Tbh I'm just really sad because I like Creeper the most and just started playing, while already knowing about the other mob girls. So she is still my favourite.

Also guys, is that only from the Herobrine path? I've been getting a vibe that the only path is the Herobrine path, but if there's another path with less guilt and/or you can choose who you marry, hell yeah, I'm in! So Shadik, please just take this as a suggestion from a fan to make the game better and a lot more fun for me, and for everybody. I know there are some people out there who would love the idea of choosing who you marry and a less guilt path. Also somebody tell me if there is already a mod for this.)

Last edited:

Cassionus

Jul 31, 2023
Also does anyone know if it's possible to edit a save file in the android version with android APK editor? I just downloaded it, it's the one with the android bot and a pen making lines for its app image. It's also an APK. I have my ways to edit APKs other ways but I'd like to try this way.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes