Mike_Be

Jul 15, 2017
What should I do if I haven't seen any dream and going to sleep doesn't get me one?
The dreams only appear when you use bed at night, and the very first dream appears after 15 ingame days.
Currently last dream (being watermelon one) appears after 35 ingame days and all other dreams seen.
And second dream also requires Piglette unlocked, everything else is just a day based. And i guess you also need an upgraded house? You won't get dreams if you have a dirt one.

Clown Torres

Dec 12, 2020
just played the herobrine route and I have to say it is pretty creepy knowing you cant save the cow and all you have to do is watch her scream in pain also I think the dev just wanted to remove a character from the game without having to add it in the changelog
The dev did specifically say "DONT PLAY THE HEROBRINE ROUTE" in the changelog tbf

idk though, the latest scene was just disgusting, there better be actual scenes tho next update

Clown Torres

Dec 12, 2020
Can you just completely ignore Alex and not know anything about what she does, that is, know nothing of her sex life and not participate in it at all?

I personally don't want the MC to have scenes with her or see her scenes with others.
yeah steve simps for alex for the entire game but just ignores girls like creeper, then goes and marries the cow for some reason?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
My current herobrine dream scene is :
1689770375058.png
When i finished the puzzle i get an error, which i would expect with a herobrine step, however then i end up in the menu screen and do not gain any progress to get new herobrine scenes.

anyone any idea how to get past this?

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
The fishing minigame needs to go. Its horribly designed as its fps dependent if you are using nvidia open the nvidia control panel and go to "Manage 3D settings" and add the game in "Program Settings." then specify the game to use 30fps or 60fps for the mini game then run the game. Anything above 60 makes it close to impossible as you'll always break your rod even when the shell is in the green zone.
Sorry but youre just bad at it.
For evryone having problems:
Hold the left mouse until the arrow reaches the green part and let go of mouseclick.
Easiest thing ever

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
What music is used in the monster slaying minigame, I think its made or at least emulating using sound blocks but I would like to get my hands on it.

Reactions: Shadik

bossman_212

Jan 7, 2018
time limit for the mine games needs to be increased... Frustrating to lose over and over..Your forcing me to cheat and also skipping alot of game content.

Jonathanpri

Mar 31, 2023
Anyone interested in herobrine, you need to follow the signs that can spawn in different locations, and based on script, there are a lot of them. Based on herobrine level, the music can change in different areas too, which sounds like a neat idea.
But seems like if you reached the end of the game, you can't do it, since the first sign appears during the morning/day only at 2nd house upgrade (or w/e it is) after 20 days, it doesn't appear on the current max level.
If anyone just needs the save, here is what i used: View attachment 2690930
(you can find it on 19th page of saves, or rename it to 1-1-LT1 for easier access)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you followed the text on sign and solved the puzzle
Only after that you can find the sign in the swamp in the night, as people pentioned before.
I will probably put everything else under the spoiler tag, since the first sign can't be completed due to bug if you don't have a save with not maxed house, i didn't put it under spoiler.

P.S. Honestly i understand why developer said to not play this route, but when you are prepared (thanks to people saying about save files above), it's totally worth it. If anyone needs the save folder with a lot of saves, i can post mine here (including the herobrine path)
P.P.S. Was it worthy of being the first forum post? xd

UPD: Editing the herobrine value to 1 of your save file will result in the same sequence, basically skipping the first sign that doesn't appear.

UPD 2: Updating this guide for the new content from 0.15, but beware, this time developer doesn't joke about "do not play this route"...

Aand that's all, folks! Honestly watermelon scene was nice and funny, but god damn what did i just experience....
How do you trigger the AAAAAAAAA

Reactions: Gerben02

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Can you just completely ignore Alex and not know anything about what she does, that is, know nothing of her sex life and not participate in it at all?

I personally don't want the MC to have scenes with her or see her scenes with others.
I think you can? Don't remember if any of the scenes are forced but I think you're fine if you literally never click on her house you can still see all the scenes with creeper, cow, etc. Maybe her lesbo scenes with the merchant are inescapable but I haven't tried getting far enough to see those without interacting with alex at all. They are inescapable if you've progressed down her content though (you need the merchant to access content with others, clicking on the merchant when the scenes are available plays alex x merchant scenes)

Reactions: BlasKyau

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
is it not possible to edit save files on this? Keep seeing a warning stating malicious save files asking if I trust it, but clicking either yes or no cancels out anyways. I was interested initially but that damn woodcutting minigame has instantly killed it, tried adding wood to avoid it (because I hate clickers with a burning vengeance) but this issue popped up.

h34d5hot556

Nov 25, 2017
is it not possible to edit save files on this? Keep seeing a warning stating malicious save files asking if I trust it, but clicking either yes or no cancels out anyways. I was interested initially but that damn woodcutting minigame has instantly killed it, tried adding wood to avoid it (because I hate clickers with a burning vengeance) but this issue popped up.
Just make a macro to click as fast as possible. that's what i did. the other option that you have is to find an autoclicker and bind it to a key that's convenient to you. as far as editing save files, i was able to give myself any resource i wanted with no issues loading or saving. how are you trying to edit the file?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Just make a macro to click as fast as possible. that's what i did. the other option that you have is to find an autoclicker and bind it to a key that's convenient to you. as far as editing save files, i was able to give myself any resource i wanted with no issues loading or saving. how are you trying to edit the file?
Save editor, the online one

Febui

May 6, 2022
i mean unless you have the working memory of a 5 yr old only one of them is remotely time sensitive.
With the kind of brainrot on YouTube Kids and Tiktok, I don't expect any better
But in their defense, I think the framerate of the game messes with timers, someone was saying something about that(regarding fishing in particular). So they could be running at 144fps and have less than half the time you have at 60fps
But I'm just taking a shot in the dark, I don't have uncapped wild framerate.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
With the kind of brainrot on YouTube Kids and Tiktok, I don't expect any better
But in their defense, I think the framerate of the game messes with timers, someone was saying something about that(regarding fishing in particular). So they could be running at 144fps and have less than half the time you have at 60fps
But I'm just taking a shot in the dark, I don't have uncapped wild framerate.
Maybe but I don't have a mining timer problem with my 165hz screen

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes