Cassionus

Jul 31, 2023
How do you even initiate that route in the first place call me crazy but I'm one of those gamers
I'm sorry I like responding to texts a lot, but I think it's by clicking the sign right next to the cows house long after you get the cow or the sign is at sparky's barn I think and listening to the instructions on the sign and doing them.

antoineok

Dec 4, 2021
for anyone who want to get their cow back (after herobrine quest line)

Here is the console command line:
herobrine=0 (this will reset the entire herobrine quest line)
however, you will get her mood to -99
to fix this:
cw_rel=20

if you want to skip to the current update:
herobrine=18

and if you want to skip the current version herobrine update (will skip a gore scene and you will loose your cow)
herobrine=21

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
can i get the specifics for the herobrine quest? after clicking the torch from the wandering trader scene, i just get alot of A's, and cant find a red torch

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Does Creeper die at the end? I'm really confused there. Also I'm really frustrated that you can only marry the cow and then I think game ends, right? Shadik, at least let us choose who we can marry!

(Edit: I just realized the game is in early access, so I don't think Creeper would die, I do hope she doesn't, I just hope we can choose who we marry without too much guilt. Tbh I'm just really sad because I like Creeper the most and just started playing, while already knowing about the other mob girls. So she is still my favourite.

Also guys, is that only from the Herobrine path? I've been getting a vibe that the only path is the Herobrine path, but if there's another path with less guilt and/or you can choose who you marry, hell yeah, I'm in! So Shadik, please just take this as a suggestion from a fan to make the game better and a lot more fun for me, and for everybody. I know there are some people out there who would love the idea of choosing who you marry and a less guilt path. Also somebody tell me if there is already a mod for this.)
where did you get the notion that the Herobrine path is the only path in the game?

jezko2

Dec 24, 2022
Does Creeper die at the end? I'm really confused there. Also I'm really frustrated that you can only marry the cow and then I think game ends, right? Shadik, at least let us choose who we can marry!

(Edit: I just realized the game is in early access, so I don't think Creeper would die, I do hope she doesn't, I just hope we can choose who we marry without too much guilt. Tbh I'm just really sad because I like Creeper the most and just started playing, while already knowing about the other mob girls. So she is still my favourite.

Also guys, is that only from the Herobrine path? I've been getting a vibe that the only path is the Herobrine path, but if there's another path with less guilt and/or you can choose who you marry, hell yeah, I'm in! So Shadik, please just take this as a suggestion from a fan to make the game better and a lot more fun for me, and for everybody. I know there are some people out there who would love the idea of choosing who you marry and a less guilt path. Also somebody tell me if there is already a mod for this.)
No creeper doesn't die,
Yes the only "ending" is marrying a cow rn,
Yes there will be more in the future,
No the herobrine is not the only pash you can take where did you get that from?, you can just ignore herobrine completly, many people don't even know its there since its not in galery lol

Cassionus

Jul 31, 2023
tbh i just fliiped through a vid on it just started playing on vr for no reason and just like creeper. i do wanna know tho, is there a 0.15 apk? i can only use apks in vr

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
hello, I have 2 quick questions: its telling me I have to go where I last saw the enderman but I cant remeber where it was and I searched everywhere I could think of but its nowhere and I was trying to finish the herobrine path but I get kicked out of the game after finishing the puzzle after the 3 doors, what do I have to do get the next event?

Acheron2367

Aug 6, 2023
everytime I try to get wood it gives me an error, pretty much locking me out of the enderwoman route unless you can get that by failing the wood minigame as well

Edit: I can still access the enderwoman fine, just can't play the wood minigame

Last edited:

Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
It gets very gory in the new update, so if you don't like gore you definitely shouldn't follow the Herobrine path.
If you don't mind the gore you can of course play through it, although I'd advise you to do so in a separate save file as Herobrine will remove one of your characters from the game.
Also at one point she will delete your saves, so back them up in a seperate folder if you don't want to lose them.

Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
It gets very gory in the new update, so if you don't like gore you definitely shouldn't follow the Herobrine path.
If you don't mind the gore you can of course play through it, although I'd advise you to do so in a separate save file as Herobrine will remove one of your characters from the game.
Also at one point she will delete your saves, so back them up in a seperate folder if you don't want to lose them.
either way, I cant get the torch to spawn after i click the sign at the trader. i wait till night and there is no torch. any ideas?

antoineok

Dec 4, 2021
Not only in the latest update, i mean, what happen in the update before was kind of creepy

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes