augumon05

Nov 2, 2021
whats the ntr aspect?
Best guess, Alex being the literal nympho she is, not a single other girl seems to have any attachment to any other character at all. I mean, she did ask you personally to find her gold to pay for an orgy with the pigmen. But honestly that is rather weak NTR at best, since it's clearly shown just how much she sleeps around, with the pigmen, and the horse, and the likely visit to the village at the very start of the game; as well as her just being a friend at the start. Might maybe say the pillagers, but she clearly wasn't too into that and it was involuntary for both you and her to be there.

Reactions: kidderyao
Aug 30, 2020
So apparently one ending is a solo ending and the other one is 2 girl ending...... So probably shouldn't have done the herobrine story, on the side note don't know how but managed to find the next herobrine scene and there is no gore unless I missed something for this update

Hedale

Mar 1, 2021
Guys I have a problem i dont have an content witch herobrine. And i remember that in one wersion ou have herobrine in gallery but now i even dont have him there. Help?

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes