somebody95147

May 22, 2020
Sparky x Herobrine, thats what i'd love to see, and not a lame face angle scene, a penetration angle, aww yeah, and then he becomes possesed as that jumpscare sparky and ntrs steve banging all the girls, one by one.

Did the dev stop bothering with bestiality, or is Sparky just forgotten? He was my favorite part of the game (I could totally see Sparky x Witch too, "potion material" if you know what i mean), also, wolf bestiality anyone, or squid tentacles, that'd be neat.

I hope the next update has a lot of non-vanilla content.

enjoythebankid

Aug 28, 2022
Sparky x Herobrine, thats what i'd love to see, and not a lame face angle scene, a penetration angle, aww yeah, and then he becomes possesed as that jumpscare sparky and ntrs steve banging all the girls, one by one.

Did the dev stop bothering with bestiality, or is Sparky just forgotten? He was my favorite part of the game (I could totally see Sparky x Witch too, "potion material" if you know what i mean), also, wolf bestiality anyone, or squid tentacles, that'd be neat.

I hope the next update has a lot of non-vanilla content.
what…

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
help me i did herobrine and now i dont have a cow and i need milk HELP
You'll have to either reload to a previous save and skip Herobrine, or start a new game. I haven't done the Herobrine route after the horse jumpscare and the warning I got to not go down her route, and from what I've seen, going down her route is not for the faint of heart. Not sure if it's still in effect, but if you finish her route currently, she will delete all your saves, so keep a backup of your entire save log just in case

jasonx4453

Nov 18, 2021
Could I ask for help I can't pass the Herobrine route the door maze thing can someone help me with that (sorry for my bad English)

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes