Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Could I ask for help I can't pass the Herobrine route the door maze thing can someone help me with that (sorry for my bad English)
my English so bad, too.
you can either search the forum for the order of opening doors, or, having recorded the game before bedtime, sort through the doors that do not wake you up. There are 3 or 4 levels.

Normik1

Oct 12, 2022
Hey Guys, i have problem.
Almost on beggining with new version of game.
Im is in cave, digging cobblestones and i fall to deep cave and i must chose Left or Right side, i chose this and this, screen is black on little moment and nothing is happend.
I cant go from this point and chose way to leave from cave, any help ?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Hey Guys, i have problem.
Almost on beggining with new version of game.
Im is in cave, digging cobblestones and i fall to deep cave and i must chose Left or Right side, i chose this and this, screen is black on little moment and nothing is happend.
I cant go from this point and chose way to leave from cave, any help ?
Wrong choice return to start. But if you was right, the image was changed — look at the lights. You must make 4-5 only right steps.

Sep 20, 2018
the new update of Hornycraft! The Silver ones will be able to play on December 15, the Bronze ones on December 17, and the public version will be released on December 18
Update 0.18

Added a new mob - Slime!

Slime:
Added the «First Meeting» scene

Blaze:
Added the «Don't wake me up!» scene

Endergirl:
Added the «Special Costume» scene
Added the ending «Insatiable Lovers»
Added the ending «1+1=3»

Herobrine:
Added the «Evening Landscape» scene

Other changes:
Bug fixes
Small graphical changes.
------------------------------
Taken From Discord

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Probably, based on how much hate speech occurred in that server.

Hello everyone Unfortunately, my discord server was blocked along with my account for some reason! While Discord tech support is silent and does not respond to my requests in any way, I am transferring all content to Telegram!
All public posts, as well as early access to new versions of the game, can be found in the corresponding telegram channels! To get access to the private support channels, link your Boosty account to the Telegram!
Public Telegram on English:

darkw8

Aug 28, 2022

Hello everyone Unfortunately, my discord server was blocked along with my account for some reason! While Discord tech support is silent and does not respond to my requests in any way, I am transferring all content to Telegram!
All public posts, as well as early access to new versions of the game, can be found in the corresponding telegram channels! To get access to the private support channels, link your Boosty account to the Telegram!
Public Telegram on English:
and i was thinking i got banned for no reason

Shadik

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
most likely just shadik. sounds like he got hit by hate speech spam reports. but now every thing can be considered hate speech.
The server was banned due to NSFW content on it (as it was written in the letter from Discord). The accounts of my moderator and my voice actresses were also banned. There were no hate speech on the server, I do not know why you think that

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes