KingCat6

Jul 15, 2021
Dev if you read this, thank you for the game. I have had so much fun. I believe that in the future you should make a game were you play the female MC

shane_sparda

Jun 2, 2023
ok so...
if anyone wants to do the herobrine route here i will warn you 2 things:
1. it has gore so its kind of traumatic to sensible people
2. if you are really willing to do it do a backup save since she will delete everything and unless you wanna say bye bye to cow and creeper then just do what you want

(written by someone who has just finished the route without guides and is gonna have nightmares, like holy sh- this isnt like omega flowey she literally wipes everything no chance to save it) tumblr_d0484c5a385de63490d181c185af2fb7_d331f378_400.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: dunebug35

SladkiySas

Jan 15, 2021
how to go through a dream with a herobrine with four doors? I enter a combination and always crashes, what is next?

Johnathandoe18

Nov 19, 2023
Is there any more of herobrines story after the... Creeper incident...? Or is that all until the next update? Which I'm guessing will come out on the 22nd if he does it every month on the same day, because the last update was on the 22nd, so it makes sense the next update will too, although I don't actually know if it's exactly a month or not.

Johnathandoe18

Nov 19, 2023
which one is this?
One of the picture puzzles you do is a picture of her in a swimsuit, and she leaves a message with it basically saying "I got a new swimsuit, what do you think? I hope you like it!" That's not the exact wording, at all, but that's the general gist of what the message meant.

Johnathandoe18

Nov 19, 2023
What is that?
I just found this sign View attachment 3079063
If you wish to continue herobrines story from here, you must find the 3 torches hidden in the places she's referring to in the riddle, the mines in the morning, the forest at night, and the swamp at mid-day, but you should really think carefully about whether or not you want to keep going, it's fucked up, I don't remember if you find this sign before or after the (spoiler alert because I'm new and don't know how to do the built in spoiler thing others have done) cow death scene, but if it's before, just be warned, it might traumatize you, it's very horrific gore. And it's not the only gore scene.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes