Oct 20, 2017
Full* Gallery Save for v0.23.1:

View attachment 4143723

Installation:

Extract file

Copy and paste contents of saves folder into C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/HornyCraft

Move original saves folder into HornyCraft/game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I put Creeper and Endergirl into a single save for simplicity and I just found the Horny Cards thing and got almost half of them before deciding to stop so I didn't kms get another gambling addiction.

*This is missing the latest dream scene but that requires going back to a very old save and I'm not doing all that, but thanks to Gun_Bao for telling me.
Says the file's not found when I go to download it.

TGF218

Jun 23, 2023
idk if it has been said before but to unlock the entire cards collection you can follow this simple tutorial

enable renpy's console by changing the line :
config.console = False
to
config.console = True
in <hornycraft_folder>/renpy/common/00console.rpy

once done start your game

with shift+o it will open the console, inside type :
cards = default_cards

hope this helps some peoples.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
When i try to use My previous save, none of my gallery has been unlocked, they all still question mark, if you still updating the game you should make cheat button, i ain't gonna try to grind all my stuff again and again

Jul 20, 2017
No new Herobrine content? I'll wait for the next update then.
Are ye SURE there's nothin new? Found a couple concerning images involving uh.....how to be clever without spoiling shit......See I wanted to be clever and say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I feel like that just GIVES it away and thats no fun. Plus im not 100% sure if thats new or im just really thick.

• Hey there
Reactions: GaRbS

piromak

Sep 6, 2020
idk if it has been said before but to unlock the entire cards collection you can follow this simple tutorial

enable renpy's console by changing the line :
config.console = False
to
config.console = True
in <hornycraft_folder>/renpy/common/00console.rpy

once done start your game

with shift+o it will open the console, inside type :
cards = default_cards

hope this helps some peoples.
can I add this to the my list of useful commands

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Am I wrong or has the changelog mention the removal of Herobrine a few times now (possibly with the comment of no new content) and for this to be false information? I do remember a while ago there were hidden scenes for them but as far as I know they were removed. Just asking if I'm confusing something or if it's a joke from the dev. Either way the game is great and I keep coming back for the new content

piromak

Sep 6, 2020
Am I wrong or has the changelog mention the removal of Herobrine a few times now (possibly with the comment of no new content) and for this to be false information? I do remember a while ago there were hidden scenes for them but as far as I know they were removed. Just asking if I'm confusing something or if it's a joke from the dev. Either way the game is great and I keep coming back for the new content
its a meme from the original game, scince beta 1.6.6 mojang have been adding that to the update Changelogs

Reactions: joshuacruz

Eaong00

Jul 11, 2020
The group who said they accept everyone (and opinions) not accepting someone because they have a different view, Shocker!
Actually, when he turned down trans women, he said something along the lines of "Trans people are not wanted. Those are men and I'm making a game for straight guys." I actually gave the dev the benefit of the doubt. The internet loves to overreact. Checked his twitter, turns out, guys just a bad person.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
The group who said they accept everyone (and opinions) not accepting someone because they have a different view, Shocker!
I mean that's pretty much any group. They all have that one thing that will make them pissed. I'd like to say though people will accept that you have different opinions but you should keep it to yourself cause remember on the internet say one wrong thing and the horde will get you.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
its a meme from the original game, scince beta 1.6.6 mojang have been adding that to the update Changelogs
I'm aware of Herobrine in actual Minecraft was just wondering if this was a little nod as a joke or if the dev just hides the content he's actually making behind the meme, not that it matters that much as I stated before the original content that I remember was more of an easter egg you had to go digging for anyway and not part of the story

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes