Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

UUUUUwUUUUU

Oct 12, 2021
Glad for updates, game seems to be progressing if still a long way to go.
But still, calling a handjob a sex scene is stretching it, at least we should have seen the blond teacher sexy bare big boobs and pretty pink nipples.

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
I don't understand anything in this game. What to do next? Where is walkthrough? ....
You need to investigate the disappearance of the old guy (Mr. Heung Lee), asking around about what he did before disappearing. Remember you're also supposed to look for the scrolls he had, as that's the real thing your boss wants.

If you're stuck at some particular place, please provide more details. Also, if you've already played it through and are having a hard time figuring out what's happening (keep getting the bad ending) then,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

katysune

Jan 22, 2018
I love David's style, but man this game needs a guide in the worst way. I've talked to everyone shown them everything and nadda progress. I can't even locate the tower on the portrait in the office. It's just orange squares, green blobs and streets.
Congratulations to everyone that figured it out, but I am lost.
just play it like playing ace attorney work like a charm but yeah sometime thing can be really tricky it would be nice to have walkthrough

RileyNails

Apr 6, 2020
What sex scenes are already in the game?
I've managed to find these ones: sex with police officer, handjob with teacher and sex with the secretary.
Are there any other scenes?

Reactions: NIshu
Dec 11, 2018
What sex scenes are already in the game?
I've managed to find these ones: sex with police officer, handjob with teacher and sex with the secretary.
Are there any other scenes?
I haven't played it in a while, so my memory is foggy, but I think that is indeed all.

-tHeGaMe-

May 29, 2017
So do we have any idea on when the next update is going to be? feels like we've been waiting almost 6 months

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes