Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Nov 7, 2018
There are no new scenes in this vesion. Just added some animation, like dancing girls in restaurant zone, and maybe some images (that was sketchy earlier)(I don't remember exactly which ones).

Reactions: bad_mofo

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Hey bro, kinda off topic but u said to not trash talk other peoples fetishes, and u dont like scat, i agree with u, but what u think about bestiality?
It ain't something I go for all the time but every once in a while ya just get tired of normal stuff and you gotta spice it up a bit, yeah? And it's one of those things I can only take if it's fantasy, any IRL stuff is just kinda too weird for me, but that's just me. And if it IS someones IRL kink, I mean as long as they aren't wanting me to watch I don't really care I guess.

Reactions: 翼のある悪魔
Aug 14, 2021
It ain't something I go for all the time but every once in a while ya just get tired of normal stuff and you gotta spice it up a bit, yeah? And it's one of those things I can only take if it's fantasy, any IRL stuff is just kinda too weird for me, but that's just me. And if it IS someones IRL kink, I mean as long as they aren't wanting me to watch I don't really care I guess.
I got u, we have the same thought, for me, Scat it out of question IRL or Fantasy, Bestiality only on Fantasy and just F/A and there's other fetishes i like it IRL and in Fantasy also. Anyw, Thanks for politely answer me

Reactions: joose

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Since the last time I saw this game, it has definitely progressed decently by David's standards. I like the end game choice and the potential for alternate scenes that creates, hopefully doesn't take more than a year to realize that potential. Gotta let this game cook in the mean while.

Dec 11, 2018
From discord:

Early alpha stages of a spinoff game from Hongdae universe featuring the witch you see in the phone. He is doing this in collaboration with a French author.
View attachment 2417036
If I'm not mistaken, I think he has actually been working on this long before starting on HiH, just always on the side. That is, if this is still the same game, that he presented a super early prototype of back in 2020. The setting seems to have changed a bit, though.

Skool

Jun 11, 2018
i had problem with animation but locking my max frame rate solved the problem.
art is great as always, looking forward for Hyung Mom Scene(in either Hyung Body or Chad) & Teacher Scene.

Aug 24, 2020
Hi everyone, here is the update for Horror In Hondae.
Link for PC (150Mb)

Link for Mac (170Mb)

Link for Phone (390Mb)

I remind you that in the office, if you click on the tower in the landscape (Namsan Tower), there are shortcuts to specific scenes.

WHAT'S NEW
You have already seen in these videos the new visuals, but there are new technical features, starting with the music and sound that triggers when necessary.
1) Supported languages. On the main menu, for now you have French and English. It was a lot of work! I saw some untranslated stuff I'll change later.
2) Improvement of features, such as greater ease of making clickable places on an image AND the possibility of setting a time limit to answer. It was already possible to do this in dialogues, now it works also with images. It's the scene called "escape game" in the shortcut menu.
3) Additional scenes. Dialogues and sex scene with the teacher. Show her the scrolls if you find them.
4) Crime scene search with a functional phone.
5) The map is less sad, with more details.

I know some of you would like a walkthrough. I will try to not forget to do one. Next month, I'm 100% on this game so I can work on the clues.

I have to mention that for now, I'm using the music from the movie The Ninth Gate composed by Wojciech Kilar (Who also did Coppola's Dracula). Great musics.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes