Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HorrorInHongdae-2023.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aug 14, 2021
Hmm, does that still work with the latest version? The photos under the bed work but clicking that part on the top of the shelf does nothing for me.
Where u can find the scrolls? i literally tried to find in everyplace but i really can't, i'm missing something?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Does this game have Sharing / Swinging or "Other Males" with the Mc's Li's / Sexual partners?

It's not tagged as NTR or Sharing / Swiing or whatever, but it's a David Balsamique game, so it's best to ask before I download.

Love the cover art.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56
Dec 11, 2018
Does this game have Sharing / Swinging or "Other Males" with the Mc's Li's / Sexual partners?

It's not tagged as NTR or Sharing / Swiing or whatever, but it's a David Balsamique game, so it's best to ask before I download.

Love the cover art.
Not yet.
Although it is implied, that the teacher is having an affair with Hyung (the young guy).

Dec 11, 2018

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
Is there a walkthrough or something, unlike dune I have no idea what to do, I visited all locations on map and talked to everybody and showed everything and I am stuck...

Please help?

Last edited:

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020
Hmm, does that still work with the latest version? The photos under the bed work but clicking that part on the top of the shelf does nothing for me.
Sin título.png

It is right in this area. And the scroll could be taken from the previous version. What they added supposedly is the sex scene with the teacher that to me remains the same as before.

RadicalPixel

Apr 15, 2023
Big fan of the artstyle of David Balsamique. Really looking forward to play this one.
I have played both "behind the dune" and "Vega Hunters" and really loved them.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Big fan of the artstyle of David Balsamique. Really looking forward to play this one.
I have played both "behind the dune" and "Vega Hunters" and really loved them.
Fair warning, there isn't a whole lot of content. There's maybe like 3 or 4 scenes and the game could be finished in like 30 minutes.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I love David's style, but man this game needs a guide in the worst way. I've talked to everyone shown them everything and nadda progress. I can't even locate the tower on the portrait in the office. It's just orange squares, green blobs and streets.
Congratulations to everyone that figured it out, but I am lost.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes