Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Wait, vega hunter is finished? I thought he was still working on that one, not that I'm complaining about a new game.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
* casually browsing the latest updates page *

Hey, I like that art. Looks a lot like the stuff from that Dune parody somebody made in Flash...

* clicks on the game link, looks at developer *

Yeah, that checks out.

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
ha ha, looking at the sixth image I thought: "wait a minute...is that a cité de la peur référence?" and yeah, french dev XD

Darkie4Pres

Feb 5, 2018
Love his other work but i can already tell its gonna be a while before I try this one, alot of his other stuff is unfinished so I imagine this one is probably gonna be like the others.

Reactions: Nghtly

Kushano

May 26, 2020
Are there no sex scenes yet or were my decisions just that bad?

I love David Balsamique's art tho

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Are there no sex scenes yet or were my decisions just that bad?

I love David Balsamique's art tho
There's a hj scene from the english teacher and that's it... Getting it seems super hard tho. (I think you need to show the picture you found in Hyung's bedroom of her to the teacher) I didn't get it either... I looked at the game files and saw there's a hj from her.

Reactions: Kushano

Robert O.

Jul 16, 2017
There's a hj scene from the english teacher and that's it... Getting it seems super hard tho. (I think you need to show the picture you found in Hyung's bedroom of her to the teacher) I didn't get it either... I looked at the game files and saw there's a hj from her.
Yup, saw the HJ scene in the gamefiles too, managed to get inside the dude's bedroom and get the teacher's pics, but when I showed them to her nothing happened lmao

Kushano

May 26, 2020
Yeah figured when I got those pictures but when I try to get to the university it just goes straight to the final scene as I get jumped

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes