Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Can you please put them up here?

After you told me about the glasses I went and looked at them, but I didn't get an option to fake drinking.
It's Layered asset for the animations. It's useless to put them up unless its from game itself... to reiterate here's the data.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
David never abandons his games this one takes a bit longer because of the new game engine he's using and amount of stuff he's doing
Glad to hear. I look the artstyle. Hope we get soon the update so I can understand whats the story is. The title or the description dont tell much.

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
v06.2022

Windows -

There wasnt any Update Notes in the Patreon Post

Also they said there was something wrong with the Android Version so will upload that when its fixed but i havent seen a post about that yet

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
General progression of this dev is very slow.

I might come back when he added actual sex scene in the game.

It may takes some years haha.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah he's a slow burner but he does deliver. This game could go either way, we all know Vega Hunters was a miss for most. So he'll probably try to find some sort of niche with this game and hopefully do it well that makes him and everyone else happy.

• Haha
Reactions: nekobasu

idooonut

Nov 7, 2018
Yeah he's a slow burner but he does deliver. This game could go either way, we all know Vega Hunters was a miss for most. So he'll probably try to find some sort of niche with this game and hopefully do it well that makes him and everyone else happy.
I agree for the most part about that but at least most of the art was still pretty good

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
This dev is just... Well, dunno what to think of them. Their games are always high quality and the writing is funny, but they almost always abandon them. This thing looks gorgeous, but it has almost no content so far. Wait until the next update and save yourself some time.

Robert O.

Jul 16, 2017
So from what I could find, there's only one new scene in 0.6. It's with the police officer at the gloomy house.
For some reason the tool I use to extract Unity assets is not working with this version, so I can't see if I'm missing something.
Still very excited for this game, the setting and characters are great, so I hope David doesn't lose interest in it.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes