Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I hope he puts loli or incest in this game like Dune. Such a good art style
I'd like that too but it's impossible, the artist is supported on patreon.
And that also means no non con, and probably a dozen other random censor shackles.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Idk why everyone is upholding this dev like a god, yes he has good art skills, but this dev has made what 4 or 5 games and has only finished 1? Not really a good track record. Content is also delivered at a slow pace by him.
more like he done one masterpiece and every other games got shadow by his first glory. his OG fan (include myself) only stay for behind the dune. and prankly no matter how hard he tried, his fan only want him to back and keep rework Behind the Dune but he is David annd as i'm aware, he don't really into making what people desire (specially he isn't interest in incest but his Jessica's model so unique people can't let it go). Agree he got talent in drawing and yes he very bad at story writing and game mechanism. Behind the Dune only success because it was base on the already indiegame with his drawing. so i don't have high hope for this game either. but still follow him and waiting for him back with BTD once more. still can't satisfied with scenario force you to become freman.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
more like he done one masterpiece and every other games got shadow by his first glory. his OG fan (include myself) only stay for behind the dune. and prankly no matter how hard he tried, his fan only want him to back and keep rework Behind the Dune but he is David annd as i'm aware, he don't really into making what people desire (specially he isn't interest in incest but his Jessica's model so unique people can't let it go). Agree he got talent in drawing and yes he very bad at story writing and game mechanism. Behind the Dune only success because it was base on the already indiegame with his drawing. so i don't have high hope for this game either. but still follow him and waiting for him back with BTD once more. still can't satisfied with scenario force you to become freman.
Behind the dune it is a master piece, but i agree with the other dude, it's not a good sign only finishing 1 of 5 games. That's why I don't support this kind of people, that and that I'm broke AF. Also, the ongoing of behind the dune it's already redundant, for me of course, i think it has to come to an end for once.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Behind the dune it is a master piece, but i agree with the other dude, it's not a good sign only finishing 1 of 5 games. That's why I don't support this kind of people, that and that I'm broke AF. Also, the ongoing of behind the dune it's already redundant, for me of course, i think it has to come to an end for once.
to be fair, it is the worst sign. because the truth is BtD also isn't declare at finnish. sure it end because the very first version end long ago (2017??). he re-done it after Vega Hunters drop (some trouble with technician programmer or writer). and he said that he will return to BTD and will add extra stuff if his project isn't go well. part of it is his false but other half is no one support his new project (people left after very first BTD finished). it hard to claim all for his false because beside BTD no one ever give him a chance. sure he is bad as a devs but he never try to gain benefit from certain somebody (ehem Milfy city) when the project flops, he back to continue working for BTD (BTD is his own project). and i actually moved for that. even i don't have high hope for this game or even i wished it to flop so he can back to BTD, i support him, not as high class member but as entry member. i'm not judge you on not support him, because everyone struggle with their own world and the fear of support dishonored devs like i once. but out there still have friendly devs really want to work for this limited hobby. these devs are individual unlike JP studio so they rely on support. not by money, but by giving them a chance to do so. some honorable devs such as Orb stop taking money when he didn't guarantee to update it. So why don't we giving David a chance?

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Is there any spot (as in Dunes, the tower window) to click on to unlock/see the already implemented sex scenes?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So whats the story with this game? Seems kinda light for something in development for over a year. Where are all the tags?

Dec 11, 2018
Idk why everyone is upholding this dev like a god, yes he has good art skills, but this dev has made what 4 or 5 games and has only finished 1? Not really a good track record. Content is also delivered at a slow pace by him.
And what would these 4 or 5 games be? I'm only aware of 3.

1. Behind the Dune, which he finished but occasionaly still updates, because of fan demand and also personal interest it seems. Most would consider this one a great success.
2. Vega Hunters. Never had the same support as BtD to begin with, due to being an original story and not having incest in it. He stopped around the time, that flash died. And unlike with BtD, there wasn't enough interest from his fanbase to keep going with it in spite of that setback. He still brought the story to a conclusion and the game is fully playable. It could be considered finished, although it is a bit short and the world doesn't feel very fleshed out. I'm personally not a fan of the big change he made around the middle of development (completely changing gameplay and swapping out the protagonist), but that is a creative decision and doesn't really reflect on his work ethic. The game is certainly worth a fap or several, that's for sure.
3. This one. He only started work on it relatively recently and is actively developing it. Just hasn't released a public build yet.

I'm not aware of what David did before BtD did, but apparently you are.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes