Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ah Mr Vinegar has struck again and once more gave us a nice game to enjoy, kudos to you dev.

HMurdock

Oct 1, 2017
Something wrong with this game, my GPU whines like pig being slaughtered when its on.
I think FPS limit is uncapped in unity, freinds told me it can dmg your hardware if left for to long so watch out...
Yeah, first thing to do is limit fps from Nvidia Control Panel or Vsync. 2500 fps is not needed for picture game. :KEK:

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
Odd choice by the dev to use this asiatic setting, given that east asian women rly are a niche fetish. I was hoping for some milf incest in the future but i kinda doubt it given the plot etc.. not my cup of tea.:cry:

Last edited:

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
East asian women are a "niche fetish"? Are you for real?
That's kinda like calling "vanilla" a rarely picked niche flavour of icecream :ROFLMAO: You realize it has always been so insanely common that the term "yellow fever" developed a 2nd definition, right?

Either way, there's still not a lot of content obviously, but unlike the first version this version actually looks like it's eventually going to develop into a game. Dev. has a solid track record, even if Vega Hunters was a bit all over the place, so I'm gonna look forward to more updates for this.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
East asian women are a "niche fetish"? Are you for real?
That's kinda like calling "vanilla" a rarely picked niche flavour of icecream :ROFLMAO: You realize it has always been so insanely common that the term "yellow fever" developed a 2nd definition, right?

Either way, there's still not a lot of content obviously, but unlike the first version this version actually looks like it's eventually going to develop into a game. Dev. has a solid track record, even if Vega Hunters was a bit all over the place, so I'm gonna look forward to more updates for this.
Dev has had to move away from Flash, hence the reason things are so slow. Hopefully as he learns more there will be more updates. Seems he's interested in AI art, hopefully none of that crap makes it into the game. Supported his stuff on patreon before, won't again if that happens.

redgrass.82

Nov 16, 2022
Tested on Linux Mint 21 with wine-8.0-rc2: Good news Linux users. The game runs and plays as intended with Wine. It tends to crash in scene transitions, though.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Yeah, first thing to do is limit fps from Nvidia Control Panel or Vsync. 2500 fps is not needed for picture game. :KEK:
I don't understand how a dev can create a game, test it, and not notice shit like that. It boggles my mind, do devs even play their own games?

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
Something wrong with this game, my GPU whines like pig being slaughtered when its on.
I think FPS limit is uncapped in unity, freinds told me it can dmg your hardware if left for to long so watch out...
what kind of potato are you using to power your game lol, you should change it to a better one preferably fresh. to have a healthy life uk

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
what kind of potato are you using to power your game lol, you should change it to a better one preferably fresh. to have a healthy life uk
Not that guy but I have a 7900 XTX and whenever I run this it starts going "WHRRRRRRRR" So something is wrong with the game itself, I thought it might be a Unity problem but I booted up "A Long Journey" and that was fine, Game just fucks over GPUs for no reason

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes