Unity Horror in Hongdae [v02.2024] [David Balsamique]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah figured when I got those pictures but when I try to get to the university it just goes straight to the final scene as I get jumped
Yep same thing happened to me. Must have triggered the final scene somewhere after reporting to the cop lady.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Yup, saw the HJ scene in the gamefiles too, managed to get inside the dude's bedroom and get the teacher's pics, but when I showed them to her nothing happened lmao
Hmm, I couldn't even show her. Always get jumped by the mafia guy and then straight to the jail end scene. Maybe show it to the dude's parents? lol I dunno.

Robert O.

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm, I couldn't even show her. Always get jumped by the mafia guy and then straight to the jail end scene. Maybe show it to the dude's parents? lol I dunno.
This is how I do it:
1. Land at the airport and get to the office
2. Talk to the secretary. When she asks you if she should call the police say that you'll call them.
3. Go to Hyungh's appartment, talk to the parents.
4. Go to the university, talk to the teacher, and then go find Hyung (you'll get the cutscene of him getting beat up)
5. Go to the Karaoke bar, talk to the owner, then go back to the street and click the yellow car, click the person cleaning the seat and show them the picture of Hyungh. He'll go away, you click the screen inside the car to get the location of the house.
6. Go to the house, kill the dude, and go let the police officer know that you've found the house. She'll go investigate, and tell you to meet her back at the station to check the cctv recordings. After you do that she'll give you a print of Hyungh in the CCTVs.
7. Go straight to Hyungh's appartment. You'll get the first warning here that you're being followed.
8. Show the CCTV screenshot to the parents, they'll allow you to enter his room. Get the pics and the scrolls.
Here you should have enough time to go to the Uni and show the teacher the pics, but I still don't know how to trigger the HJ scene. Maybe it hasn't been implemented yet?

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is there any chance of doing stuff with Hyung's mother?, she's really hot and it'd be pretty cool to see something happen with her

ThrowHart

Apr 19, 2020
I just realized newest update said that there is no animated sex scene yet....

Does that mean there are no sex scenes yet or there are but they just aren't animated yet?

Reactions: libertypics

HMurdock

Oct 1, 2017
So, it is about what? Which genre will it commit to?
Its Gone person Mystery Investigation point and click, show new findings from inventory and ask ppl about them to find out what has happend.
Its interesting and well written although its early draft with placeholders all around and its missing 60% + of art, instead we have placeholders.
I got around 30+min out of it, got stuck 1st time and after reading from here i got to actual ending of this version hopefully, that is the after dinner blackout.
Overall very enjoyable still...
I advise ppl to wait until art is finished for better experience.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
This is how I do it:
1. Land at the airport and get to the office
2. Talk to the secretary. When she asks you if she should call the police say that you'll call them.
3. Go to Hyungh's appartment, talk to the parents.
4. Go to the university, talk to the teacher, and then go find Hyung (you'll get the cutscene of him getting beat up)
5. Go to the Karaoke bar, talk to the owner, then go back to the street and click the yellow car, click the person cleaning the seat and show them the picture of Hyungh. He'll go away, you click the screen inside the car to get the location of the house.
6. Go to the house, kill the dude, and go let the police officer know that you've found the house. She'll go investigate, and tell you to meet her back at the station to check the cctv recordings. After you do that she'll give you a print of Hyungh in the CCTVs.
7. Go straight to Hyungh's appartment. You'll get the first warning here that you're being followed.
8. Show the CCTV screenshot to the parents, they'll allow you to enter his room. Get the pics and the scrolls.
Here you should have enough time to go to the Uni and show the teacher the pics, but I still don't know how to trigger the HJ scene. Maybe it hasn't been implemented yet?
If you show the scrolls to the teacher she will translate them for you later and you will get an idea of what they are about with a PDF summary of it in the inventory, but saw no ability to do anything with her after that. Once I noticed the stuff in the glass and after just learning about those scrolls...and the room in the creepy house with sedatative pills and gas, and the bodies....it just rang alarm bells and thankfully there's an option to fake drinking the stuff and I just saved right before that point, so will wait for update.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I looked at the game files and saw there's a hj from her.
Can you please put them up here?

If you show the scrolls to the teacher she will translate them for you later and you will get an idea of what they are about with a PDF summary of it in the inventory, but saw no ability to do anything with her after that. Once I noticed the stuff in the glass and after just learning about those scrolls...and the room in the creepy house with sedatative pills and gas, and the bodies....it just rang alarm bells and thankfully there's an option to fake drinking the stuff and I just saved right before that point, so will wait for update.
After you told me about the glasses I went and looked at them, but I didn't get an option to fake drinking.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes