shynos

Jul 21, 2021
well there is a scene of Adel in the bathtub that really improves her face somewhat as if it were fatter and losing the folds is not so strange

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Is there any option to completely destroy Abrahms and prevent him fro ever going near any of the mc's women ever again. Read somewhere that there are scenes involving him and the mother of the mc. Can we prevent that? I like NTR insofar as I can prevent it and have revenge.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
In case you do not know, in this game, the antagonists have super boner powers to drug rape all the babes.
Now that you watch them get all your babes and you are powerless to stop them, good luck finding
redemption. It does happen, just waay after the deed and not punishing the evil doers, but getting
some redemption for yourself.
Sooo essentially another shitty game where you are denied agency by forcing you down a path you can't avoid and have no means of fucking over the guys that want to fuck you over?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there any option to completely destroy Abrahms and prevent him fro ever going near any of the mc's women ever again. Read somewhere that there are scenes involving him and the mother of the mc. Can we prevent that? I like NTR insofar as I can prevent it and have revenge.
There are no scenes with Abrahms and the mother at this point and not sure if there will be. I believe somewhere in this thread the dev mentioned that the bad folks in the game (at least the people in Horton Bay using the drug on women) will get what they deserve. Perhaps there will be something for Abrahms at some point, too.

Maybe we will eventually find out that MC's best friend and Abrahms both used the drug on the girls and that's the only reason they slept with them. Just a theory I have at the moment. So that could also be reason for a bit of revenge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tiredx

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
To access cheats, open your phone at the top of the screen, click settings then toggle cheats to on.

Para acceder a los trucos, abre tu teléfono en la parte superior de la pantalla, haz clic en Configuración y luego activa los trucos.

So far the serum has been used on a total of 3 occasions throughout the game and each time with a purpose to the plot.

First - Jackson uses it with the skater girls after his and the serum's introduction to the game. This scene explains both what the serum actually does and shows immediately what an asshat Jackson is. Also that even without the serum, those two girls are already promiscuous enough and given the chance, probably would have cheated on their boyfriends anyway, as you find out for sure later while working at the Gym.

Second - Although we don't technically see it happening, Lucas uses it on Abigail during the party. The purpose of this scene is to establish the primary potential conflict between you and Lucas. And as we later find out by talking with Abigail - Even though she tells you to your face she would never normally have gone behind Christine's back with Lucas, she follows up by clearly hinting that she has no problem using sex as a means to keep you on her side. So it's not unreasonable to assume that serum and best friend's boyfriend or not, chances are she would've let Lucas have a go regardless, given the right circumstance.

Thirdly - Jackson uses up the last of his serum on Claire at the pub. This scene has two purposes. It sets the tone for your relationship with Claire, by either giving it a head start or nipping it right in the bud.
It's second purpose is that you just saw him use the very last drop of it. And while that may not seem too important right now, it's actually a big deal for the upcoming plot in Episode 3.

As for the MC not being able to compete, that's simply not true.
Now, this question is more of a rhetorical one, so please don't think I'm expecting you to answer it, but how many sexual partners have you had in your life that have never been with anyone else before, ever? The point of the question is to illustrate that just because a sexual partner already has experience with other people, doesn't mean you couldn't get with them yourself.
That's just life.
We've already seen that the MC stands more than a decent chance with all of the girls that have been dosed by Lucas and Jackson (with the exception of Lana, and that's simply because it hasn't been included yet).

And for the record, we're nowhere near the ending - happy or otherwise. But what I will say is that I've already written one for both Lucas and Jackson. Their's most certainly are not.
TLDR Sigh so essentially Canto Forte is right and you can't compete, at best you get sloppy seconds and I figure you don't even get the chance to get revenge on the asholes who cucked you. More and more I think this game is not worth the time it takes to download.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.1.8.1] [Lumphorn Games]
comprimido_.gif

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - -

-------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-- ---------x-----------
ANDROID: - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.
-------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-- ---------x-----------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Pretty sure if u pick no NTR the game just dosent show it but it's still IN the game. Kinda like it when my options to NTR actually removes it, not just hides it.

Apart from that really liking the game just not a fan of other guys banging the girls (I'm not so deluded to feel the same about the prozzies because, well that's their job)

Reactions: mikel8519

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Whats the deal with these archives, my normal unzipper (Bandizip) reports errors every time when unpacking (image.rpa), I can unpack it using 7zip but even then it takes ages (seems to freeze, presumably at the image.rpa stage), it was at 38mins when I left it alone to finish with another 18 mins still on the clock (I've no idea what the final time was).

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
To all those worried about NTR or missing portions of the story if NTR is enabled:
After playing with NTR enabled I've noticed that other than the intro ntr with mc's girlfriend cheating on him (and that day no tears were shed, from the streets she came hence, back to the streets she shall go!) most of the ntr has been preventable or avoidable depending on your play style.
Play vanilla and most of the mc's love interest will act a bit more innocent and loyal to the mc. Play corrupt and take advantage of the girls and they just may end up getting some side action from others. Especially if they're drunk.

3.30 star(s) 58 Votes