Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
I got to the end of episode 2 - can I see Adel NTR scenes in free roam or do i gave to go back and take her virginity at the party>

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I got to the end of episode 2 - can I see Adel NTR scenes in free roam or do i gave to go back and take her virginity at the party>
Adel's NTR content is unlocked based on her corruption stat. I'll be making this stat more apparent soon with an overhaul of the relationships screen, but for now it's hidden.
In the current update, the NTR path with Adel and Thomas requires that she has at least 3 corruption points before the scene in the bank vault to trigger. However I will be making this a repeatable event soon, so if you missed it the first time, you'll get another opportunity to start it later.
The NTR content with Dr. Jones is also dependent on the Corruption stat, but can be triggered at any point after you visit the sex shop. Starting with 2 points, then 5 then 10 then 15.
If you have been playing a 'pure' path with Adel and do not have many corruption points, you can grind them slowly by making her see Nigel every week to make up your missed rent payments. She will gain 1 point per visit. But obviously the best way is to focus on treating her poorly from the start.
Until I make changes to the Relationships screen, you can check Adel's corruption in the console by typing - "print adelc"

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Just curious - can someone else take Adel's virginity or just MC?

Also what time do Christine and Gemma shower? The map sometimes says Christine is in the shower but then I go in and no one is there and then it updates and says no one is there. For Gemma I just have no idea

Last edited:

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Just curious - can someone else take Adel's virginity or just MC?
If you let it get that far, yes.

Also what time do Christine and Gemma shower? The map sometimes says Christine is in the shower but then I go in and no one is there and then it updates and says no one is there. For Gemma I just have no idea
During the week, the bathroom encounters during the morning are randomised. During the weekend, Christine will be in the bathroom at 06:00, Gemma at 07:00 and Adel at 08:00.

Reactions: Kisthoria

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Adel's NTR content is unlocked based on her corruption stat. I'll be making this stat more apparent soon with an overhaul of the relationships screen, but for now it's hidden.
In the current update, the NTR path with Adel and Thomas requires that she has at least 3 corruption points before the scene in the bank vault to trigger. However I will be making this a repeatable event soon, so if you missed it the first time, you'll get another opportunity to start it later.
The NTR content with Dr. Jones is also dependent on the Corruption stat, but can be triggered at any point after you visit the sex shop. Starting with 2 points, then 5 then 10 then 15.
If you have been playing a 'pure' path with Adel and do not have many corruption points, you can grind them slowly by making her see Nigel every week to make up your missed rent payments. She will gain 1 point per visit. But obviously the best way is to focus on treating her poorly from the start.
Until I make changes to the Relationships screen, you can check Adel's corruption in the console by typing - "print adelc"
Hi aka@LumphornGames. great game. If you already change status displays (corruption) then please also the relationship display with Adel. If she is MC girlfriend, that should also be displayed in the phone status. So that there is not so much confusion with NTR or not NTR. The fourth NTR video saved on the SD card by Dr.Jones should have been annotated. At least that we know the status of Adel development. Does she have an org... or doesn't she or do they have to train. If she got a creampie, I have to worry as her boyfiend etc. As a suggestion... Keep it up and good luck.

Last edited:

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Hm so the doctor took Adel's virginity but there was like no "reaction" to it from Adel or MC after I fucked her in the shower for the first time and she didn't mention her virginity. Is there any way to stop the doctor from doing it or can something be changed (sorry for all the questions)

Also how do I progress Thomas and Adel? And how do I get Christine comfortable with seeing me naked during massage?

After getting into bath with Christine her attraction finally went above 14 but her max is still 14, I'm guessing it's a bug

Last edited:

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Hm so the doctor took Adel's virginity but there was like no "reaction" to it from Adel or MC after I fucked her in the shower for the first time and she didn't mention her virginity. Is there any way to stop the doctor from doing it or can something be changed (sorry for all the questions)

Also how do I progress Thomas and Adel? And how do I get Christine comfortable with seeing me naked during massage
Admittedly, you need 15 points of corruption for the doctor to nail Adel, and in order to get up to 15 points you really need to grind that shit out over the course of weeks of not paying rent. Its actually kind of hard and time consuming to get her up to that point. In my opinion, it has a huge safety buffer at this point and really should not be a problem to avoid.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Also how do I progress Thomas and Adel? And how do I get Christine comfortable with seeing me naked during massage?

After getting into bath with Christine her attraction finally went above 14 but her max is still 14, I'm guessing it's a bug
Admittedly, you need 15 points of corruption for the doctor to nail Adel, and in order to get up to 15 points you really need to grind that shit out over the course of weeks of not paying rent. Its actually kind of hard and time consuming to get her up to that point. In my opinion, it has a huge safety buffer at this point and really should not be a problem to avoid.
In you are grinding her corruption with 15 Rent defaults then surely you may as well just turn her out on a street corner or make her man the glory hole with Crystal... Will we have that option :D ... Please tell me we can eventually become a pimp.

• Haha
Reactions: Taka@LumphornGames

King22422

Oct 24, 2021

If you fuck Adel at the party in Season 1 she gets 3 corruptions points, if you buy her a dildo that is way too big for her then 2 points. Read the walkthrough, the dev actually explained everything there. If Christine doesn't want to see the MC naked, then the relation points aren't enough. Use the cheat in mobile

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
If you fuck Adel at the party in Season 1 she gets 3 corruptions points, if you buy her a dildo that is way too big for her then 2 points. Read the walkthrough, the dev actually explained everything there. If Christine doesn't want to see the MC naked, then the relation points aren't enough. Use the cheat in mobile
I couldn't find the walkthrough which is why I was asking so much haha, I'll search more

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I couldn't find the walkthrough which is why I was asking so much haha, I'll search more
the walkthrough is a txt file in the main folder with the Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake.exe.
Though I tend to avoid reading walkthroughs myself, I prefer to discover the game more organically.

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
the walkthrough is a txt file in the main folder with the Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake.exe.
Though I tend to avoid reading walkthroughs myself, I prefer to discover the game more organically.
damn I'm a dumbass lmao I noticed more files than usual but walkthrough didn't process in my mind. Thanks for letting me know where it is

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
damn I'm a dumbass lmao I noticed more files than usual but walkthrough didn't process in my mind. Thanks for letting me know where it is
It's not such an oversight, not like there are many Devs packaging a walkthrough in the their upload

Nov 2, 2021
As promised, I'm posting the translation of this game for Russian-speaking users.
Not that it's the most popular language, if you know what I mean) But this good game is worthy of any translation for more coverage.
Looking forward to updates, with respect to the developer.
main_menu.png
Translation of the game version Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v 0.3.5.3 - Russian language.
This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.
Instructions: unpack the archive with the replacement files in the root directory of the ORIGINAL game Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v 0.3.5.3 , not in the folder Game!

Перевод версии v 0.3.5.3 на русский язык.
Перевод неофициальный и сделан для развлечения.
Инструкция: распаковать архив с заменой файлов в корневую директорию ОРИГИНАЛЬНОЙ игры Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v 0.3.5.3 , не в папку Game!
Link to the patch / Ссылка на патч:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes