EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner2_compressed.gif

Overview:
Welcome to our first game set in the town of Horton Bay!
Our main character, Jake (or nickname of your choosing) Rogers, finds himself at the end of his final school year and ready to head off to his local university along with his long term girlfriend and best mate.
That is until everything gets turned on it's head and forces him to change his plans!
Now with seemingly few options, he decides to travel to the other side of the country to the coastal town of Horton Bay, where he can start fresh and try to rebuild a new life for himself!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-03-11
Developer: Lumphorn Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IMPORTANT: It is HIGHLY recommended that you download the FULL version of the game this update.
This month's update patch will ONLY update your game from v0.3.10.3 or above.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Update Only: - - - -

Extras: -
JMC2821 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 8.png 9.png 11.png 12.png 14.png 16.png 17.png 18.png gif1.gif gif2.gif banner2_compressed.gif 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 10.png 13.png 15.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png 24.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It seems like a very ambitious project with almost all avoidable problematic content. If this is really the case (sorry, I have already seen how many dev later tried to justify why some theoretically avoidable things were mandatory with any excuse), I repeat if it is so it really is a game to follow closely and give it a try. Thanks a lot

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
It seems like a very ambitious project with almost all avoidable problematic content. If this is really the case (sorry, I have already seen how many dev later tried to justify why some theoretically avoidable things were mandatory with any excuse), I repeat if it is so it really is a game to follow closely and give it a try. Thanks a lot
i agree 100%

This one scares me
1371672_15.png

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Thanks everyone for giving our game a look!
As I've mentioned, this is our first public release so there's going to be some stuff here and there that doesn't quite hit the nail on the head, so to speak! But as long as people are generally happy with the premise and where it's going then we're happy with that!

Thank you. We're certainly going to try our best to hold to this.

i agree 100%

This one scares me
View attachment 1350072
She doesn't bite . . . much!

Wow, first release and already at 2.75GBs! Gonna be a big game I am guessing!!
Yes. We've got big plans for it!

Wow finale some interesting faces, i love this renders. Hahaha i can't stop laughing.
starting download it. good luck with your game Taka@LumphornGames I really hope it going well.:)
I appreciate it, thank you :)

Gissi81978

Apr 13, 2018
Hm.. okay ich habe mit allen geredet, aber sie wollen es mir nicht mehr sagen und ich habe alle Kameras gefunden...ich finde mich zu blöd :ROFLMAO:

Ah, I found it, I should have asked Gemma first and not offered any help.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 58 Votes