MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Haven't played this for a while so just had another go. Changelog states bug fixes and still there are some there. My game was going fine until handjob from Gemma in bathroom on Saturday morning. After the deed is done and she leaves, Bang! Kicked me straight out and back to Desktop. Also buying Art Book from Bookstore kicked me out too.

Jan 7, 2019
I get that some people have preferences when it comes to certain story lines, characters and general content. But in a project of this size, and with only 24 hours in a day (of which some I do actually like to sleep), only so much can be done.
That is why i never understand why devs add harem and ntr trogether it spilts the content 1 or 2 updates is ntr then 1 or 2 updates is harem. Devs never will learn that players don't always want both in a game, you are trying to get both to support you but neither side will maybe some but not alot.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Haven't played this for a while so just had another go. Changelog states bug fixes and still there are some there. My game was going fine until handjob from Gemma in bathroom on Saturday morning. After the deed is done and she leaves, Bang! Kicked me straight out and back to Desktop. Also buying Art Book from Bookstore kicked me out too.
Would you share your traceback.txt? Should be located in the root where the .exe file is.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there might be another issue, I've not had any CTD's, had the handjob and bought the books with no issues.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
there might be another issue, I've not had any CTD's, had the handjob and bought the books with no issues.
I've tried it on several saves. Gemma crash only seems to happen after leaving free roam and continuing on with main story.

*Edit*
Gonna uninstall and delete files in AppData Folder, especially the Persistent File then re-download. That has worked for me in the past with other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I've tried it on several saves. Gemma crash only seems to happen after leaving free roam and continuing on with main story.

*Edit*
Gonna uninstall and delete files in AppData Folder, especially the Persistent File then re-download. That has worked for me in the past with other games.
Please let me know if this fixes your issue with the Gemma scene. I've had a look at the code and don't see a problem.
The bookstore was a different matter though, that was my bad. It'll be fixed for next update.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Please let me know if this fixes your issue with the Gemma scene. I've had a look at the code and don't see a problem.
The bookstore was a different matter though, that was my bad. It'll be fixed for next update.
Hey thanks for the quick response. I'm starting from scratch again with a completely fresh install so will take a while to catch up again. I'm glad you found something with the Bookstore though. I was almost ready to blame my pc lol

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Hey thanks for the quick response. I'm starting from scratch again with a completely fresh install so will take a while to catch up again. I'm glad you found something with the Bookstore though. I was almost ready to blame my pc lol
No problem at all. I don't suppose you can recall which stage of the main story you were at when the error happened?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
No problem at all. I don't suppose you can recall which stage of the main story you were at when the error happened?
All I really remember was that it was Chapter 1 with the books, Chapter 2 with Gemma but only the shower handjob on a saturday/sunday morning and I'm pretty certain it was after mc had been in the bathroom with one of the other girls. Everytime mc comes out of bathroom, the time hadn't progressed and there was another girl in there. When it was Gemma and she gave shower handjob, game crashed as soon as she exited bathroom. If she was in the bath, game continued as normal.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
All I really remember was that it was Chapter 1 with the books, Chapter 2 with Gemma but only the shower handjob on a saturday/sunday morning and I'm pretty certain it was after mc had been in the bathroom with one of the other girls. Everytime mc comes out of bathroom, the time hadn't progressed and there was another girl in there. When it was Gemma and she gave shower handjob, game crashed as soon as she exited bathroom. If she was in the bath, game continued as normal.
Okay, I've found and fixed the issue. Thank you for reporting the problem!

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah, it was a weird one. I likely wouldn't have known about it for quite some time if you hadn't mentioned it!
It'll be fixed for next update along with the bookstore.
You're a hero for checking and solving that so quickly. I'm playing from the beginning again now, but at least I know where to save my game first now lol. Thanks again for everything.

Reactions: Taka@LumphornGames

fycaoni

Apr 20, 2022
You need to click on the TV in your room at 23:00 and invite them from there. However that content is still under development so there's only a couple of renders for each girl so far.
Why is it that i cant meet chris at the beach, and how the fuck am i supposed to get rid of lucas ffs

3.30 star(s) 58 Votes