• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
How to give gemma contraceptives at house?
If you have the side objective to buy her contraceptives, you'll be able to give them to her whenever you can "Chat."
For example, when she's in her room doing homework, or in the living room playng video games etc.

You also need to have the pills in your inventory. These can be purchased from the pharmacy at the clinic.

Reactions: JackBone373

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If you have the side objective to buy her contraceptives, you'll be able to give them to her whenever you can "Chat."
For example, when she's in her room doing homework, or in the living room playng video games etc.

You also need to have the pills in your inventory. These can be purchased from the pharmacy at the clinic.
what are the pregnancy plans if we don't hand out contraceptive? are we looking at a swarm of babies? or just some fat bellies and swollen tits?
I shouldn't have asked, not looking for spoilers, just curious about the kinks getting catered too

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
what are the pregnancy plans if we don't hand out contraceptive? are we looking at a swarm of babies? or just some fat bellies and swollen tits?
I shouldn't have asked, not looking for spoilers, just curious about the kinks getting catered too
So, without going into specifics, it'll mainly affect how your playthrough ends. However there will be some pregnacy related content much later in the game.

Reactions: Stil996

Art_team

Oct 31, 2021
Hello! Can you please tell me how to change the background of the dialog? Sometimes it is completely impossible to read the dialogues of the characters.

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
Because the Portuguese link is here, if there is no translation, take it away. :FacePalm:
I didn't know they had put a translation of mine that I had deleted. because it wasn't really a translation. was using translator3000 auto translator

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
View attachment 1349731

Overview:
Welcome to our first game set in the town of Horton Bay!
Our main character, Jake (or nickname of your choosing) Rogers, finds himself at the end of his final school year and ready to head off to his local university along with his long term girlfriend and best mate.
That is until everything gets turned on it's head and forces him to change his plans!
Now with seemingly few options, he decides to travel to the other side of the country to the coastal town of Horton Bay, where he can start fresh and try to rebuild a new life for himself!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-19
Release Date: 2022-04-19
Developer: Lumphorn Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
Android* - Compressed

Extras: - Italian Translation - Spanish Translation - French Translation - Portuguese

JMC2821 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1349745 View attachment 1349755 View attachment 1349757 View attachment 1349758 View attachment 1349759 View attachment 1349760 View attachment 1349761 View attachment 1349762 View attachment 1349763 View attachment 1349764 View attachment 1349765 View attachment 1349766 View attachment 1349767 View attachment 1349769 View attachment 1349770 View attachment 1349772 View attachment 1349773 View attachment 1349774 View attachment 1349777 View attachment 1349778
I didn't know they had put a translation of mine that I had deleted. because it wasn't really a translation. was using translator3000 auto translator. if you want to upload another new translation of this update

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I didn't know they had put a translation of mine that I had deleted. because it wasn't really a translation. was using translator3000 auto translator
Bom é que abaixo dos downloads geralmente o pessoal coloca lá as traduções cliquei em portugues não vi nada.
E como se usa o translator 3000.
Eu faço tradução mas não uso tradutor faço no manual.

Todo programa de tradução faz as traduções tudo no pé da letra deixando muitas frases sem sentido algum.;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good thing is that below the downloads, people usually put the translations there, I clicked on Portuguese, I didn't see anything.

And how to use the translator 3000.
I do translation but I don't use a translator I do it in the manual.

Every translation program does the translations literally, leaving many sentences meaningless.

Reactions: renato186a

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
Bom é que abaixo dos downloads geralmente o pessoal coloca lá as traduções cliquei em portugues não vi nada.
E como se usa o translator 3000.
Eu faço tradução mas não uso tradutor faço no manual.

Todo programa de tradução faz as traduções tudo no pé da letra deixando muitas frases sem sentido algum.;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good thing is that below the downloads, people usually put the translations there, I clicked on Portuguese, I didn't see anything.

And how to use the translator 3000.
I do translation but I don't use a translator I do it in the manual.

Every translation program does the translations literally, leaving many sentences meaningless.
But you can translate this update if you want I saw post I know you translate manually. Already have an extractor Palosilios if you want to have in the topic games in Spanish. I don't care much into updates I usually translate gambling
below translation brazil
mas vc pode traduzir essa atualizacao se quiser ja vi postagem sei que vc traduz manualmente. ja tem uma extractor palosilios caso queira tem no topico jogos em espanhol. nao me ligo muito em atualizacoes geralmente traduzo jogos aletorios

Reactions: Moricano

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't find 3 cameras and I don't know which ones are missing. The cameras have no name.
Adel's laptop in her bedroom

Adels Laptop in ihrem Schlafzimmer

Plant near the hot tub

Pflanze in der Nähe des Whirlpools

Turn around in utility room

Dreh dich im Hauswirtschaftsraum um

Nov 2, 2021
Could someone tell me how to get those scenes, I missed them in my playthrough:
1 - arcade mika
2 - adel thomas bank
3 - sauna boss
4 - mercy begging townhall
5 - teacher's assisstant
6 - nigel 3 bj pub
Can I still get them after the last scene or in the next update?
Come on. The game has a walkthrough file, for those who do not like to stretch the interest in the game: Walkthrough Notes (v0.1.8.1).txt

Reactions: KenneX
3.30 star(s) 58 Votes