Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
I posted a list earlier in this thread, but a bit too tipsy to care about looking for it lol

but there's also Adel with her coworker, Thomas, in the vault, if you corrupt her. Also, events with each of your roommates if you miss rent.
Thanks. Hope some more pops up soon. Especially the boyfriend/girlfriend or the skater girls again

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Getting error that boots me out of the game with every save from previous 2 updates. Anyone having the same issue?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Getting error that boots me out of the game with every save from previous 2 updates. Anyone having the same issue?
probably. but the threads mind readers are on a break right now, you'll have to wait for them to come online. if only there were other way to discover the details of your problem

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
no...what error? Or is it just crashing the game?
Crashing the game with error report, had same issue with previous update, but i could load older save then, now with every save it's crashing the game. I'm on NTR and sharing Christine, so if you perhaps have that kind of save with choosing gemma between 3 girls when he is mad about his ex or before the choice that would be great or at least a way to repair the save if that's possible.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Crashing the game with error report, had same issue with previous update, but i could load older save then, now with every save it's crashing the game. I'm on NTR and sharing Christine, so if you perhaps have that kind of save with choosing gemma between 3 girls when he is mad about his ex or before the choice that would be great or at least a way to repair the save if that's possible.
maybe post the error log?
describe the circumstances of the crash, when does it happen, what were you doing, does it happen in the same circumstances everytime?

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Every so often I see a post in this thread about how some of the girls look weird, but seriously, I'm just so happy to not see the same 5 or 6 DAZ models with different hair being used in so many other games. Its refreshing to see something a bit more stylized and unique. The little imperfections and untraditional body types are nice to see and the characters actually have their own personalities. MISFITS is another one on my radar with similar appeal. Really love this game and I hope it gets more support and traction.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i see some tags are listed avoidable while ntr is optional so im assuming the ntr happens but you can skip scene. if so is it a one time thing, sounds like that may have been the reason for change of plans in overview

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i see some tags are listed avoidable while ntr is optional so im assuming the ntr happens but you can skip scene. if so is it a one time thing, sounds like that may have been the reason for change of plans in overview
No, the Devs have been quiet resolute you will have the power to cockblock those who would NTR you, or let it happen

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
maybe post the error log?
describe the circumstances of the crash, when does it happen, what were you doing, does it happen in the same circumstances everytime?
Here's the save, so you or anybody helpful can try to load it:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so the ntr is avoidable then? i can make choices that completly stop it?
Yup, you can turn NTR off in the menu, or you can play with it on, and actively cock block NPC's that try to make progress with various girls. There are some scene where various NPC's get cucked, the game is about a Gang who have access to love potions, so I still don't know how the Devs will tackle the No-NTR route (but like I said, they seem commited).

Reactions: Valdazz

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Here's the save, so you or anybody helpful can try to load it:
A description is helpful bud!
  • What form does the Bug take?
  • What are you doing when it occurs?
  • Does it always happen at the same place?
  • Does it always happen at the same time?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
A description is helpful bud!
  • What form does the Bug take?
  • What are you doing when it occurs?
  • Does it always happen at the same place?
  • Does it always happen at the same time?
It happens with every save i load, just completely crashes the game with traceback log

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It happens with every save i load, just completely crashes the game with traceback log
so you don't play anything?
maybe try reinstalling the main game,
what version are you on?
What version are the saves from?
Have you tried Starting a new game? Does it crash with new saves?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
so you don't play anything?
maybe try reinstalling the main game,
what version are you on?
What version are the saves from?
Have you tried Starting a new game? Does it crash with new saves?
Well there is no reinstall here as this is renpy, you just run the game inside game folder, like i mentioned saves are from previous version, which was released last month, but even older saves won't load. I hadn't try running the new game but i honestly don't plan on starting the game from the beginning, too much grind and hastle, so i'm gonna wait for someone who can either help me in fixing my own save or provide me with their own save with similar playthrough (that being NTR/sharing).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well there is no reinstall here as this is renpy, you just run the game inside game folder, like i mentioned saves are from previous version, which was released last month, but even older saves won't load. I hadn't try running the new game but i honestly don't plan on starting the game from the beginning, too much grind and hastle, so i'm gonna wait for someone who can either help me in fixing my own save or provide me with their own save with similar playthrough (that being NTR/sharing).
that save loads fine for me.
By reinstall I meant Delete it, Download and unzip a fresh copy.

Reactions: RottenPlum
3.30 star(s) 59 Votes