RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
that save loads fine for me
Can you load my save, save it again inside room and upload that same save here? That might work, otherwise i don't know what the issue is, maybe the problem is i downloaded compressed version instead of original.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So i'm not the only one then. I don't know what 's the problem...
I don't get this with any of my saves, but I definitely get it with yours:
Code:
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 107, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Reactions: RottenPlum

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can you load my save, save it again inside room and upload that same save here? That might work, otherwise i don't know what the issue is, maybe the problem is i downloaded compressed version instead of original.
Actually looks like I spoke to soon, unless you picked the same name I did, it's pulled data from my last playthrough.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, could that be an issue? I might try to download regular one, but i remember on last version when i had same problem that didn't help.
it likely could be. I've seen cases in other games where the compressed version caused issues. I did alert the dev to this. He gets the same issue when loading your save.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Yes, could that be an issue? I might try to download regular one, but i remember on last version when i had same problem that didn't help.
I'm not comfortable saying either yes or no to this, but I can tell you that the error you're getting should not be related to anything in the base game.
I've also tested your save file and it is indeed borked.

One thing I can recommend is to "speed run" your way back through to where you want to be, started from a fresh save. Just make sure skip unread text is checked in prefs and hold down your ctrl key until you reach choice menus. This way you can make sure your new save is close (or exactly) how you want it to be. You can zoom through the whole game in a matter of miuntes this way.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not comfortable saying either yes or no to this, but I can tell you that the error you're getting should not be related to anything in the base game.
I've also tested your save file and it is indeed borked.

One thing I can recommend is to "speed run" your way back through to where you want to be, started from a fresh save. Just make sure skip unread text is checked in prefs and hold down your ctrl key until you reach choice menus. This way you can make sure your new save is close (or exactly) how you want it to be. You can zoom through the whole game in a matter of miuntes this way.
Any idea why it seemed to load for me, no error codes, it took me to a different day, with different cash, but kept my characters name, . I renamed the save to a fresh location so persistent saves shouldn't have been a factor.
I'm so confused, am I losing my mind?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
it likely could be. I've seen cases in other games where the compressed version caused issues. I did alert the dev to this. He gets the same issue when loading your save.
Well, downloading regular version didn't help, do you perhaps have ntr/sharing save before new content or when choosing between 3 girls after mc call with his ex? I just can't bring myself to go through grind again even with skip option, because there are a lot of stats to build from scratch.
Nevermind, i managed to load save from january, so it should be less tiresome, although when i loaded last functioning save last time and saved to last story content i still had issues loading that functioning save now, maybe whole playthrough is broken...

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, downloading regular version didn't help, do you perhaps have ntr/sharing save before new content or when choosing between 3 girls after mc call with his ex? I just can't bring myself to go through grind again even with skip option, because there are a lot of stats to build from scratch.
Nevermind, i managed to load save from january, so it should be less tiresome, although when i loaded last functioning save last time and saved to last story content i still had issues loading that functioning save now, maybe whole playthrough is broken...
well, you can try this. My saves might not be the best since I'm an actual alpha tester for this game. This save is from March 12, right at the point where you can ask one of the girls to stay behind with you.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
well, you can try this. My saves might not be the best since I'm an actual alpha tester for this game. This save is from March 12, right at the point where you can ask one of the girls to stay behind with you.
Thanks, i already loaded january save and it's working for now, but it's good you put yours for grab for someone who would need it or even me if the save i use now won't work with next version.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How do you get Adel to accept Thomas invitation to the bar? I remember they were naked in the bank and flirty but she didn't accept his invitation.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do you get Adel to accept Thomas invitation to the bar? I remember they were naked in the bank and flirty but she didn't accept his invitation.
I take it you were a gentleman when she was drunk then?, I think if you took advantage she wouldn't be so conservative.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I play moral degen so of course mc took advantage, that's why i'm confused she refused her co-worker's invitation.
During the House Party, MC play game with Adel and Margot at the Livingroom, when Adel had drunk and MC take Adel to her bedroom, MC choose to stay with her and Adel give MC a BlowJob (MC's morality must be low), then MC take Adel's virginity (MC fucking Adel).
If MC done all of this with Adel during the House Party, Adel will then give Thomas a BlowJob inside the Bank during they both naked (not only Flirty, but BJ scene). After that, Adel will accept Thomas's invitation to the Pub (Adel must give Thomas a BJ before).

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
During the House Party, MC play game with Adel and Margot at the Livingroom, when Adel had drunk and MC take Adel to her bedroom, MC choose to stay with her and Adel give MC a BlowJob (MC's morality must be low), then MC take Adel's virginity (MC fucking Adel).
If MC done all of this with Adel during the House Party, Adel will then give Thomas a BlowJob inside the Bank during they both naked (not only Flirty, but BJ scene). After that, Adel will accept Thomas's invitation to the Pub (Adel must give Thomas a BJ before).
Hmm, now that you mention it, i'm pretty sure she gave bj to him but she was kinda unconscious due to heat or whatever, that was months ago so my memory is hazy, but yea that happened on my playthrough. Still no accepting his invitation.

Reactions: Rubi747
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes