onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
You can turn up during their date and cockblock him, so far atleast.

I've never been able to get this event to fire, I've brought her home for atleast for 10-15 showers, hugs and TV experiences but I've never had the conversation (I keep my moral very low), do you need high morals for the conversation?
After her affection points reach 4, She lets you know that in order to get a bed at the motel, she has to make the manager 'happy'. The location of motel will be unlock. If your morality is low, you won't offer her your sofa. Go to Motel at Evening time (around 18.00pm-20.00pm), usually I go at 19.00pm, will have the scene of Marcy giving BJ to the manager.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
After her affection points reach 4, She lets you know that in order to get a bed at the motel, she has to make the manager 'happy'. The location of motel will be unlock. If your morality is low, you won't offer her your sofa. Go to Motel at Evening time (around 18.00pm-20.00pm), usually I go at 19.00pm, will have the scene of Marcy giving BJ to the manager.
I've tried this, I don't remember ever getting the conversation, and the Motel isn't unlocked, I can get there by going north from her normal location, but there isn't anything to select when I get there.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I've tried this, I don't remember ever getting the conversation, and the Motel isn't unlocked, I can get there by going north from her normal location, but there isn't anything to select when I get there.
Don't use the cheat direct set her Affection to 4 or more to 4, try set the Affection to 3 first and bring her home to take shower. The auto scene will trigger only when her Affection reach 4. If you direct use cheat set her Affection more to 4, maybe will trigger error and nothing happen.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Don't use the cheat direct set her Affection to 4 or more to 4, try set the Affection to 3 first and bring her home to take shower. The auto scene will trigger only when her Affection reach 4. If you direct use cheat set her Affection more to 4, maybe will trigger error and nothing happen.
I'm pretty sure I never cheated her affection at all, I gave her money everyday, and when the option to offer her showers happened I did that over a dozen times. I'll replay it again later, incase I did cheat her stats.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I'm pretty sure I never cheated her affection at all, I gave her money everyday, and when the option to offer her showers happened I did that over a dozen times. I'll replay it again later, incase I did cheat her stats.
I did the same mistakes too before with Mika (the girl outside MC's house at 15.00pm everyday).
I use the Cheat set her Friendship points and Affection points, that causing error when Mika invite MC back to her house, the Flirty scene (MC unzip his pants and Mika give MC a HandJob) won't trigger. Lastly, I have to restart the game and don't use the Cheat.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You buy a book ... after you work a lot ... there are hiccups and stalls on that but MC should get there.
If I remember correctly, you first need to meet her at the pool in the evening and offer a massage. From there, it's in the side quests, but I think you need to get the massage book from the book store to increase your massage skills.
The advanced massage book will open up the next wave of content for the Gym. At this time (0.1.4) you cannot obtain it. The scene in the bookstore when you try to buy it is simply a place holder for later.
It's not available yet.

Reactions: CrayZio

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
the password pls
Password Locations:

Christine- Bedside drawer in her room

Gemma- Her diary under the sofa in her room

Adel- Her jewellery box (look left while in her room)

***No password needed, and I think there are also no correct PASSWORD can be key in for all the girls' PC***

Reactions: fikrieka23

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Not sure what's going on with the compressed version for this update (if the compression is even at fault).
It is 100% provided by and supported by a third party.

Line 135 in bedroom.rpy is simply:
elif dtime == 3:
scene bg bed1_ui_1_d

There is nothing there that should be throwing an error.
My only recommendation at this time would be to avoid using the compressed version for now as there is little that I can do to help you with any problems that may arise from it.
Failing that, maybe CircleJerker would know why this might be happening?
I've downloaded the regular (not compressed) version over night and ran into the same error. I still have version 1.8.1 and can open my saves without problems there. I saved in a different location and then loaded the save in 2.0.3 but this just triggers a similar error, just claiming to be in a different line.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Locations/TamarBooks/bookshop.rpy", line 517, in <module>
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'
The save from GetOutOfMyLab loads without errors.

I just thought I make another post with more details in case anyone wants to dig deeper.

Reactions: mora69

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
i ve got 12/11 cams and this quest still not complete
and also i cant sleep and search my room whats wrong? ive wound under bed button and drawer but quest has not completed yet

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wow....
I decided to give this a shot after reading the thread and heard ntr can be switched off.
Non ntr isn't what I thought it was going to be with the amount of other npc's fucking the girls and defo shortens the list of girls I would want in this game.
I dread to think what this would be like on the ntr path.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I've never been able to get this event to fire, I've brought her home for atleast for 10-15 showers, hugs and TV experiences but I've never had the conversation (I keep my moral very low), do you need high morals for the conversation?
During this conversation, your morals need to be at least 100 (neutral) or more to advance Marcy's arc. You can let them drop again after wards if that's what you want, but it's neccessary to at least start the rest of her content from this point.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
During this conversation, your morals need to be at least 100 (neutral) or more to advance Marcy's arc. You can let them drop again after wards if that's what you want, but it's neccessary to at least start the rest of her content from this point.
So there will be no option to be the one to proposition her? (is it wrong that I want to be the sleaze bag :p), feels like there should be ample scope for man of low moral fiber to hit on her.

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes