robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Lucas. LMFAO. i got ride of him ages ago. and that was awesome. kinda want to know what Bear did to that fuckhead. is he swimming with the fishies? or wearing cement shoes? love to see that. hope the same for John Abrams. that fucker needs to die. but not till he knows that mc is fucking his daughter. alot. oh and would be great if his wife came in for a massage and he started fucking her too. Revenge is a dish best served as a creampie. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Necronlord5

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
No for season 5 :WutFace:
the later seasons he generally puts them when he introduces a new character with events that he has to introduce and then the main story moves forward, it's not that important, he just uses it to move around for other secondary content, which is what makes this game great.
however, the author said that for now he will focus mainly on the content of the university

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.4.4.2] [Lumphorn Games]

Mega:
PC:

MAC:

Update Patch:

GoFile:
PC:

MAC:

Update Patch:

Please be aware that the Update Patch can only be used to update game versions 0.4.x.x
Using the patch on game versions 0.3.x.x or lower will result in broken code and missing content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.4.4.2 UPDATE PATCH] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Are these tasks not implemented fully or ?

hb.png

Whats up with frank? he is always creeping around the gym, and each time i see what he's up to.
all i end up doing is spot for gemma.

And Vlad, whats up with him? i cant buy the guitar so whats the point of him in the task?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is this still kinetic novel packed into sandbox or things changed for the better?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HortonBayStoriesJake-0.4.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-
Mega
Notice: If you are a developer, user, owner, or moderator and you don’t like this message, please do not report it. Instead, Direct message me and I will delete it immediately. Reporting could result in my account being banned, and it would also waste the effort put into porting to Android. Your understanding is appreciated.

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up. Support if you like my work:-
Why on Earth would your account be banned? This is a pirate site. They'd tell the dev to quit being a bitch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Great, I just have to wait for the Android port from estrada777 to play update 0.4.4.2. But alas, I didn’t get the most beautiful nurse model again. Will it happen at all, or only ntr sex with a doctor and then in video. It’s a shame, of course. But the game is top for Android.

3.30 star(s) 62 Votes