Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hmm, now that you mention it, i'm pretty sure she gave bj to him but she was kinda unconscious due to heat or whatever, that was months ago so my memory is hazy, but yea that happened on my playthrough. Still no accepting his invitation.
Have you had the forgotten phone scene yet? go to your room during the day, and get a call from her asking you to bring her phone to her at the bank?

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Any idea why it seemed to load for me, no error codes, it took me to a different day, with different cash, but kept my characters name, . I renamed the save to a fresh location so persistent saves shouldn't have been a factor.
I'm so confused, am I losing my mind?
No clue! But when I tested it, it simply CTD'd as soon as I tried to load the save.

Reactions: Stil996

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Hmm, now that you mention it, i'm pretty sure she gave bj to him but she was kinda unconscious due to heat or whatever, that was months ago so my memory is hazy, but yea that happened on my playthrough. Still no accepting his invitation.
Then you have to continue to do the Main Event until your Main Event show up "12.00pm at MC's bedroom" (must be latest version 0.2.0.3), then you have to be at MC's bedroom during Afternoon 12.00pm and auto trigger a scene that MC get a phone call from Adel, then Thomas will invite Adel go to Pub (the invitation of Thomas scene is auto trigger).

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Then you have to continue to do the Main Event until your Main Event show up "12.00pm at MC's bedroom" (must be latest version 0.2.0.3), then you have to be at MC's bedroom during Afternoon 12.00pm and auto trigger a scene that MC get a phone call from Adel, then Thomas will invite Adel go to Pub (the invitation of Thomas scene is auto trigger).
I had main event but no Adel accepting Thomas's invitation, that's why i was wondering why i hadn't got that event triggered, she refused his invitation. My saves are bugged so there is that. I wonder if there is a code to input in console so she accepts invitation, ain't gonna play the whole game from the beginning just for that.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
My previous saves also crash immediately upon load.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Locations/Home/yourbedroom.rpy", line 135, in <module>
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'
Followed by 4K lines of traceback.

I'm also using the compressed version (due to bandwith limits).

So if anyone has a fix, i'll even happily edit files.

But if there is none I would like to request a safe file from before this update.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Two bugs I've encountered so far:

1. When I go into the bathroom and Gemma is showering, when I try to join her it switches to her taking a bath.
2. When showering with Adel and choosing to Enter her, the game will crash when I choose cum inside. No error popup or info, just completely closes the game.

*I just tried the same shower scene with Adel at 20:00 and it looks like it's trying to transition scenes after picking "Cum inside" but then an error log appears:

Last edited:

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
My previous saves also crash immediately upon load.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Locations/Home/yourbedroom.rpy", line 135, in <module>
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'
Followed by 4K lines of traceback.

I'm also using the compressed version (due to bandwith limits).

So if anyone has a fix, i'll even happily edit files.

But if there is none I would like to request a safe file from before this update.
Not sure what's going on with the compressed version for this update (if the compression is even at fault).
It is 100% provided by and supported by a third party.

Line 135 in bedroom.rpy is simply:
elif dtime == 3:
scene bg bed1_ui_1_d

There is nothing there that should be throwing an error.
My only recommendation at this time would be to avoid using the compressed version for now as there is little that I can do to help you with any problems that may arise from it.
Failing that, maybe CircleJerker would know why this might be happening?

Here is a save file that GetOutOfMyLab posted earlier: https://f95zone.to/threads/horton-bay-stories-jake-v0-2-0-3-lumphorn-games.91159/post-8139379

Two bugs I've encountered so far:

1. When I go into the bathroom and Gemma is showering, when I try to join her it switches to her taking a bath.
2. When showering with Adel and choosing to Enter her, the game will crash when I choose cum inside. No error popup or info, just completely closes the game.
Is Gemma in the shower when you enter the bathroom at first? Or did you view her through the webcam?

The CTD error with Adel has already been addressed and is fixed for the next update.

Reactions: spam753

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Not sure what's going on with the compressed version for this update (if the compression is even at fault).
It is 100% provided by and supported by a third party.

Line 135 in bedroom.rpy is simply:
elif dtime == 3:
scene bg bed1_ui_1_d

There is nothing there that should be throwing an error.
My only recommendation at this time would be to avoid using the compressed version for now as there is little that I can do to help you with any problems that may arise from it.
Failing that, maybe CircleJerker would know why this might be happening?

Here is a save file that GetOutOfMyLab posted earlier: https://f95zone.to/threads/horton-bay-stories-jake-v0-2-0-3-lumphorn-games.91159/post-8139379

Is Gemma in the shower when you enter the bathroom at first? Or did you view her through the webcam?

The CTD error with Adel has already been addressed and is fixed for the next update.
Gemma is in the shower when I enter the bathroom. I've yet to watch her showering using the webcam.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Gemma is in the shower when I enter the bathroom. I've yet to watch her showering using the webcam.
I'm not able to reproduce this error.
If you want, you can PM me your save file and I'll go through it and see if I can spot anything out of the ordinary. But otherwise, I don't see any issues that might be causing this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Assholes have the magik sauce that makes girls get mollied, anemic and then they force themselves on them and fukk them.
The drug dealer is shown fukking the whole school ... so there you have it .. go watch the assholes get babes dropped on them in hoards!
Is there plenty ntr contents? is it any good? I'm not trying to avoid them.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I think I've unlocked most of the scenes except the ntr homeless girl scene and the Adel shower scene. Can anyone clue me in on how to unlock these?

Update: Quick question if we choose the corruption path with Adel will we be stuck sharing her with Thomas or will we be able to win her back? Also, if we choose the pure route and later go corruption will we be able to unlock most of the corruption scenes or will we need to start from older saves?

Last edited:
Reactions: mikel8519

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I think I've unlocked most of the scenes except the ntr homeless girl scene and the Adel shower scene. Can anyone clue me in on how to unlock these?
You'll find Marcy, a homeless girl, outside of the Town Hall at 08:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00 everyday.

Giving her £10 will increase her Friendship points by 1. You can donate to her once a day (irrespective of the time).

Getting her Friendship points to 5 will allow you to begin her relationship arc whereby you'll offer to let her use the shower and wash her clothes at your house.

After bringing her home, you can spend some time chatting with her. Do this until her Affection points reach 4.

At this point, she will tell you a little more about herself and how she gets by. She lets you know that in order to get a bed at the motel, she has to make the manager 'happy'. She will give a BJ to the manager.

If your Morals are high enough (100+), you can offer her your sofa instead of going to the motel.

If you do not, you can find her in the managers office of the motel during the evenings (NTR ON) (Scene of Marcy give a BJ to the manager).

Reactions: Ninj77 and Tiredx

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Update: Quick question if we choose the corruption path with Adel will we be stuck sharing her with Thomas or will we be able to win her back?
You can turn up during their date and cockblock him, so far atleast.

You'll find Marcy, a homeless girl, outside of the Town Hall at 08:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00 everyday.

After bringing her home, you can spend some time chatting with her. Do this until her Affection points reach 4.

At this point, she will tell you a little more about herself and how she gets by. She lets you know that in order to get a bed at the motel, she has to make the manager 'happy'. She will give a BJ to the manager.

If your Morals are high enough (100+), you can offer her your sofa instead of going to the motel.

If you do not, you can find her in the managers office of the motel during the evenings (NTR ON) (Scene of Marcy give a BJ to the manager).
I've never been able to get this event to fire, I've brought her home for atleast for 10-15 showers, hugs and TV experiences but I've never had the conversation (I keep my moral very low), do you need high morals for the conversation?

Reactions: mikel8519
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes