onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Guys, the Walkthrough txt included mentioned the 3 Female characters (Christine, Gemma & Adel) same house with MC maximum attraction points will now be 14, but i accidently increase Christine's attraction points to 15 during night time 22:00 with Christine (attraction point is 14) with her boyfriend, Lucas watching TV at Livingroom, I'm friendly with Lucas, I add Vodka for both of their drink (with Lucas friendship points is 6), Lucas invite MC bang Christine together. After Christine gave BJ to MC with Lucas fucked Christine, Christine's attraction points become 15. With attraction points 15, can now take things a step further with Christine.
Without using Cheat, I tried with Gemma and Adel, don't know how to increase their both attraction points to 15. They both attraction points is 14. Anyone know what to do to increase them both attraction points to 15 without using Cheat? The walkthrough txt doesn't mentioned any about it.
By the way, how to buy the Rolling Paper from Petrol Station? I had already unlock the Cinema, talked to Bear and Petrol Station unlock, but when I go to Petrol Station, nothing happen and cannot buy anything from the Petrol Station. HOW???

Last edited:

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Guys, the Walkthrough txt included mentioned the 3 Female characters (Christine, Gemma & Adel) same house with MC maximum attraction points will now be 14, but i accidently increase Christine's attraction points to 15 during night time 22:00 with Christine (attraction point is 14) with her boyfriend, Lucas watching TV at Livingroom, I'm friendly with Lucas, I add Vodka for both of their drink (with Lucas friendship points is 6), Lucas invite MC bang Christine together. After Christine gave BJ to MC with Lucas fucked Christine, Christine's attraction points become 15. With attraction points 15, can now take things a step further with Christine.
Without using Cheat, I tried with Gemma and Adel, don't know how to increase their both attraction points to 15. They both attraction points is 14. Anyone know what to do to increase them both attraction points to 15 without using Cheat? The walkthrough txt doesn't mentioned any about it.
By the way, how to buy the Rolling Paper from Petrol Station? I had already unlock the Cinema, talked to Bear and Petrol Station unlock, but when I go to Petrol Station, nothing happen and cannot buy anything from the Petrol Station. HOW???
Getting Christine to 15 or more attraction points at this stage is just a bit of incorrect code that I haven't fixed yet. I'll add it to the top of my list of fixes for next update!

At the Petrol Station, first please make sure you are actually inside the building and not simply standing outside by the fuel pumps. You also need to have money in your wallet to buy the papers. If you've already made sure of both of these things and it still isn't working, feel free to send me your save file and I'll check it out, because there really shouldn't be an issue here.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Getting Christine to 15 or more attraction points at this stage is just a bit of incorrect code that I haven't fixed yet. I'll add it to the top of my list of fixes for next update!

At the Petrol Station, first please make sure you are actually inside the building and not simply standing outside by the fuel pumps. You also need to have money in your wallet to buy the papers. If you've already made sure of both of these things and it still isn't working, feel free to send me your save file and I'll check it out, because there really shouldn't be an issue here.
Thank you, the Petrol Station's problem solved.

For Rent Day event, not paying for a third time will result in Nigel taking 'other' steps to get what he is due. At this stage (and for each future missed payment) Nigel will tell you to meet him at the pub and to bring one of your house mates with you. Nigel told MC to bring the girl to the Cock and Ball (Pub) on Sunday Afternoon and he will be upstairs. How to bring the girl to the Pub???

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Thank you, the Petrol Station's problem solved.

For Rent Day event, not paying for a third time will result in Nigel taking 'other' steps to get what he is due. At this stage (and for each future missed payment) Nigel will tell you to meet him at the pub and to bring one of your house mates with you. Nigel told MC to bring the girl to the Cock and Ball (Pub) on Sunday Afternoon and he will be upstairs. How to bring the girl to the Pub???
When you wake up in your bedroom on Sunday morning, the event should trigger on it's own. When it does, you'll be presented with a choice of who to bring with you.

EDIT: Which game version are you playing btw? Because I have fixed an error related to this event not starting at the correct time in the latest update (0.2.0.3)

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
When you wake up in your bedroom on Sunday morning, the event should trigger on it's own. When it does, you'll be presented with a choice of who to bring with you.

EDIT: Which game version are you playing btw? Because I have fixed an error related to this event not starting at the correct time in the latest update (0.2.0.3)
I'm playing v0.1.8.1, don't have auto event trigger on it's own on Sunday. Is it already fixed on v0.2.0.3? Then I will download the v0.2.0.3 to play it~

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I'm playing v0.1.8.1, don't have auto event trigger on it's own on Sunday. Is it already fixed on v0.2.0.3? Then I will download the v0.2.0.3 to play it~
Yeah iirc in the previous update (0.1.8.1 and before) it would make you wait til the following Sunday to trigger.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
it's the 8pm shower if that makes a difference, it happened consistantly, I didn't have any encounters with her in the bathroom at other times to compare.
Okay, it took us a minute to find out what was going on here, but I believe it's sorted now.
Turns out I accidentally created a memory issue in this scene by not cancelling out the two preceeding animations leading up to this point.
This (and hopfully any more similiar mistakes) will be fixed for next update!

Reactions: Stil996

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.2.0.3] [Lumphorn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,68 GB / 1,17 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,66 GB / 1,15 GB - Horton_Bay_Stories_Jake-v0.2.0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Just curious if there was a change log for v0.2.0.3, due to I could not see it?
This is what I found on the Patreon page:

Fixed
: CTD Error when buying music book from bookstore.
Fixed: CTD Error when showering with Gemma at the weekend.
Fixed: Correct animations now play when taking Gemma to see Nigel for the rent event at the pub.
Fixed: Should no longer see looping animations freeze after 1 cycle.
Fixed: Nigel's missed rent event now triggers at the correct time.
Fixed: Missing headers on many .webp files
Fixed: Spelling and grammar errors.

Changed: Added Bank Balance to phone stats screen.
Changed: Updated the Town map.

Added: You can now access your bank account and earn daily interest by speaking to a teller or using an atm (interest rates are subject to change).
Added: Invite Regan and Lana back to your place (Requires at least one massage given to Regan at Gym)- Skatepark 15:00.
Added: New collectible photograph.
Added: Can now sell more photos to Justin at the Bookshop.
Added: Chat with Gemma about her new problem - Upstairs Hallway in the morning (Main Story).
Added: Jackson needs a re-up (Main Story).
Added: Bring Adel her phone at work (Main Story).
Added: Confronting Jackson (Main Story).
Added: Event with Regan at the Gym showers (requires 4 attraction points).
Added: Event with Adel and Thomas at the Pub - 21:00 (Requires Adel having accepted Thomas' invitation earlier in the day).
Added: New location - Lumptech Biolabs.
Added: Jake visits Lumptech Biolabs (Main Story).
Added: Facing the Music with Miss Smithers (Main Story).

Updated Walkthrough

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
So exactly how much NTR is in the game at this point? I got the Doc and the Nurse, the boyfriend and the best friend in the laundry room during the party, the same repeating sex with the boyfriend/girlfriend on the webcam at night, and the homeless girl with the hotel dude. Is that all? Oh and the skate girls in the beginning of the game and the chick walking home from the bar. That it so far?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So exactly how much NTR is in the game at this point? I got the Doc and the Nurse, the boyfriend and the best friend in the laundry room during the party, the same repeating sex with the boyfriend/girlfriend on the webcam at night, and the homeless girl with the hotel dude. Is that all? Oh and the skate girls in the beginning of the game and the chick walking home from the bar. That it so far?
I posted a list earlier in this thread, but a bit too tipsy to care about looking for it lol

but there's also Adel with her coworker, Thomas, in the vault, if you corrupt her. Also, events with each of your roommates if you miss rent.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes