DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i wish all content can seen in the game without having to look them yourself ( talking about side quest )

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Based on preview pics, if you meet some of these girls on Monday in a dark alley...the next Friday, you're still running :ROFLMAO: :p

well really beautiful what is said beautiful they are not, but they have very good feelings and well I don't know what else.......

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
So, how much NTR is in the game thus far? Besides the MCs establishing arc, what else is in the game that can be seen? Not bashing it, just wanting to be ready to act when appropriate.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, how much NTR is in the game thus far? Besides the MCs establishing arc, what else is in the game that can be seen? Not bashing it, just wanting to be ready to act when appropriate.
Well, you can pretty much turn it off in the beginning. If you leave it on, there's a fair bit, but mostly still avoidable.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If you leave it on, there's a fair bit, but mostly still avoidable.
Is there? I guess I might be cheating too much, can you give count of how many scenes there are? is it just the NPC's getting NTR'd
Not counting the two Abrahms scenes, or the late rent scenes.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Well, you can pretty much turn it off in the beginning. If you leave it on, there's a fair bit, but mostly still avoidable.
So what is there? Someone mentioned late rent, is there anything else? To be honest, I play all routes, so there is no worries of avoiding NTR. I play all routes, just want an idea of what is available.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there? I guess I might be cheating too much, can you give count of how many scenes there are? is it just the NPC's getting NTR'd
Not counting the two Abrahms scenes, or the late rent scenes.
Well, there's the rent thing. There's Christine and her boyfriend, Lucas. There's Lucas and Abigail. Jackson and the skater girls. Ladies night at the nightclub. Claire in the alley with Jackson. Adel and Thomas. The homeless girl, Marcy with the guy at the hotel. Lillie was going to have sex with that guy at the party, but he passed out.

I might be forgetting some, but I'd say this is a fair amount.

Reactions: Stil996

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Well, there's the rent thing. There's Christine and her boyfriend, Lucas. There's Lucas and Abigail. Jackson and the skater girls. Ladies night at the nightclub. Claire in the alley with Jackson. Adel and Thomas. The homeless girl, Marcy with the guy at the hotel. Lillie was going to have sex with that guy at the party, but he passed out.

how to do the rent thing , he told me to go date with him and bring the girls with me on sunday but can't do it

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Are any of them in a relationship with the MC when this happens? the only event I'd call NTR that I'm aware off the Abigail with the guy at the bank if you took advantage of her.

I'm not looking to start to old NTR debate again,just want to be on the same page.

So far I think I've missed
  • Marcey and the hotel guy (I know I haven't seen this, I might be too nice, how do I get this scene?)
  • Adel and thomas (was this the bank guy?)
  • Ladies Night (was that 3 drunk chicks with 2 male strippers? I missed the sex scene if there was one)

Reactions: mikel8519

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Are any of them in a relationship with the MC when this happens? the only event I'd call NTR that I'm aware off the Abigail with the guy at the bank if you took advantage of her.

I'm not looking to start to old NTR debate again,just want to be on the same page.

So far I think I've missed
  • Marcey and the hotel guy (I know I haven't seen this, I might be too nice, how do I get this scene?)
  • Adel and thomas (was this the bank guy?)
  • Ladies Night (was that 3 drunk chicks with 2 male strippers? I missed the sex scene if there was one)
I agree with you that it's not true NTR, but you clearly know how people get on this forum, so I was just including any sexual activity that involved another male.

For Marcy, it's a little bit of a grind. You need keep giving her money while she's outside the town hall (increasing your stats with her). After a while, you can invite her to your house for a shower. After doing this several times she opens up more to MC and you eventually get an option to let her crash on your couch. If you choose not to let her and then go to the motel late at night, you can see her with the other guy. There is a couple variations of the scene. First time just a BJ, second time, sex.

Yes, Thomas is the bank guy.

Yeap, Ladies Night was the drunk chicks with the strippers. Not really a sex scene, but male strippers doing male stripper things with the girls, including one girl bent over against one stripper and him laying his dong along her backside.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I agree with you that it's not true NTR, but you clearly know how people get on this forum, so I was just including any sexual activity that involved another male.

For Marcy, it's a little bit of a grind. You need keep giving her money while she's outside the town hall (increasing your stats with her). After a while, you can invite her to your house for a shower. After doing this several times she opens up more to MC and you eventually get an option to let her crash on your couch. If you choose not to let her and then go to the motel late at night, you can see her with the other guy. There is a couple variations of the scene. First time just a BJ, second time, sex.

Yes, Thomas is the bank guy.

Yeap, Ladies Night was the drunk chicks with the strippers. Not really a sex scene, but male strippers doing male stripper things with the girls, including one girl bent over against one stripper and him laying his dong along her backside.
thanks, seems I stopped too soon with marcy, she's been showering and hugging me maybe 3 or 4 times now, does this sound close? can the MC get anywhere with her? I'm still annoyed my karma goes up with her :p I wanted to corrupt her. maybe make her prostitute herself to me. Badman routes are more fun, particularly when can you walk the line where you are both rescuer and molestor.

Reactions: mikel8519

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
thanks, seems I stopped too soon with marcy, she's been showering and hugging me maybe 3 or 4 times now, does this sound close? can the MC get anywhere with her? I'm still annoyed my karma goes up with her :p I wanted to corrupt her. maybe make her prostitute herself to me. Badman routes are more fun, particularly when can you walk the line where you are both rescuer and molestor.
yeap, I think you need to get her affection up to 4 and sadly MC doesn't get to do anything with her yet.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I think it's bugged right now. It should just happen automatically on Sunday.
Yeah, it seems to be skipping til a week later at the moment. We're looking at the problem right now though.

There will be some more Marcy content coming in Ep3. We're barely started on her arc, but I've already written a fair amount for her in my notes.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, it seems to be skipping til a week later at the moment. We're looking at the problem right now though.

There will be some more Marcy content coming in Ep3. We're barely started on her arc, but I've already written a fair amount for her in my notes.
any plans to try and make the world smaller and decline the sandbox Elements in the game ? game is really good , so i'd rather if u cut some girls and focus on the good ones so we can have lot of content and paths

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
any plans to try and make the world smaller and decline the sandbox Elements in the game ? game is really good , so i'd rather if u cut some girls and focus on the good ones so we can have lot of content and paths
I do have plans to create an optional linear mode for the game at some point, removing the sandbox element entirely. However that won't be for a while because it'll not only take a great deal of planning, but I also want to be sure that all the relevant content will be in the game.
It likely won't be an option until the game is nearing completion.

Reactions: Time Killer1981
3.30 star(s) 58 Votes