Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
You made the fatal error of trying to do something different and not using generic Daz models.

Same thing happened with Light of my Life only the dev there gave zero fucks about those that didn't like his character models, he wasn't changing those for anyone.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly offended. You can never please everyone. Just a little confused :)
I was actually a big fan of Light of my Life. Go figure :p

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I would not argue with them they will prob not even understand what you mean on this site are alot of jordan peterson worshipers I assume they have some seriouse porblems in real life. :unsure:
Nah, not arguing. Just trying to make myself as clear as I can. Everyone's entitled to their opinions.

Reactions: Horagen81

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I do have to admit, I'm a little confused as to why there are so many comments about the character's faces.
Perhaps if there is something in particular you could elaborate on? Admittedly a couple of the girls in the screenshots are wearing excessive makeup, and some none at all.
If there's something specific that people really think should be changed I would genuinely like to know. If it's something that I agree could or should be fixed I would consider it.
The girl in image # 10 has a deformed face and looks like plastic, but the boy next to her also has black eyes and seems to have taken some punches.

Reactions: hr17 and Hornyowl

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
All I can say is if you paid daz for those models and thats how they actually look(very doubtful) I would ask for your money back. I have seen better looking crackwhores all scabbed up at the local walmart. Best screenshot I saw was the two redheads.... all i kept saying to myself is dont turn around... scary to think considering how many posts are all cringing due to the faces and you have 3600 renders done. I kow I have about $500 spent in the daz store on models and props and none look anywhere close to this bad.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I'm just ended playing the intro and I can say that I'm not surprised that someone already did a review complaining about NTR and I understand why. You said that NTR can be turned off, so your girlfriend can't fuck others but girls with boyfriends still will have sex with them, ot at least thats it what I understanded. But here the NTR happens no matters if you turn it On or Off. You are presented with a girlfriend that fucks with everyone, even with the teacher and your bestfriend, so the switch is not working or is just like a paint in the wall? used like decoration.
Don't get me wrong, I love NTR, but I'm making this observation just you know that people will complain about you saying that NTR is avoidable and still you get NTR in the Intro.
Like I said, I just ended the Intro, I'll play it until the end and see what sugestion I can make. Like you would think one will be about faces and maybe about bodies.
I just hope you don't take it bad because there is always a room for improvement and you can take those advices or not.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
How much NTR its gonna be? 40 to 50%? Like a dedicated team path.

Even Avoidable NTR games is sometimes so hard to play. But, personally, im okay with NTR situations if they are only possible for side girls & gets the least overall content.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I'm just ended playing the intro and I can say that I'm not surprised that someone already did a review complaining about NTR and I understand why. You said that NTR can be turned off, so your girlfriend can't fuck others but girls with boyfriends still will have sex with them, ot at least thats it what I understanded. But here the NTR happens no matters if you turn it On or Off. You are presented with a girlfriend that fucks with everyone, even with the teacher and your bestfriend, so the switch is not working or is just like a paint in the wall? used like decoration.
Don't get me wrong, I love NTR, but I'm making this observation just you know that people will complain about you saying that NTR is avoidable and still you get NTR in the Intro.
Like I said, I just ended the Intro, I'll play it until the end and see what sugestion I can make. Like you would think one will be about faces and maybe about bodies.
I just hope you don't take it bad because there is always a room for improvement and you can take those advices or not.
Thanks for taking a look and for your feedback. There is however a disclaimer right before you start the intro about NTR and the intro. It states that NTR can be switched off, but that it does not affect the intro. However for those that do not want to view that, there is a skip button that jumps you straight into the game.
The intro is back story only. It's there to explain why the MC moves away from home in the first place.
Also, the two girls in the intro are not characters that you have spent time building a relationship with. I understand that some people are simply dead set against NTR, which is why the warning is there.
By the time you actually start to play the game, those two girls are no longer in your life.

I do not take your criticisms personally. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me your thoughts.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
How much NTR its gonna be? 40 to 50%? Like a dedicated team path.

Even Avoidable NTR games is sometimes so hard to play. But, personally, im okay with NTR situations if they are only possible for side girls & gets the least overall content.
If you have NTR enabled, it acts as a repurcussion for certain choices you make in game. It's not a defining element.

Reactions: Horagen81 and Sopra

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Some really nice NTR in this. You set it up perfectly. Can we expect some mom NTR? Like Abrahms fucking the MC's mom would be awesome. I'm not far into the game because sandbox games are so time-consuming and also I think there is a bug where you can't sleep in your bed, it just says get up all the time. Anyway, it's a good game never the less, keep the NTR coming!

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Some really nice NTR in this. You set it up perfectly. Can we expect some mom NTR? Like Abrahms fucking the MC's mom would be awesome. I'm not far into the game because sandbox games are so time-consuming and also I think there is a bug where you can't sleep in your bed, it just says get up all the time. Anyway, it's a good game never the less, keep the NTR coming!
Thank you :)
Not being able to sleep is due to free roam being off. When this is the case, it usually means you're in the middle of a story that needs to be played out before you can continue - check the objectives menu if you're unsure.
A couple of people have mentioned this to me so far, so I may consider changing this feature later to save some confusion, we'll see.
As for Abrahms and the MC's Mother, well . . . Let's just say I've already written some scenes. You're not bang on the money, but I don't think you'll be too disappointed either :)

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Funny faces? Not the standard Russian?
I'm interested.
In real life most women are oke , many are ugly and some look horrible or fantastic.
I like this in games too.
Better not as if the women are related by blood in some way.
Carbon copies.
Give me fat , ugly , skinny , gorgeous.
I love them all.
In games that is.
I'm only human.

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
The game keeps suddenly returning to the main menu immediately after I meet any of the girls for the first time. I can't even go downstairs. No error report or anything it just drops me at the menu like the update ends there but from everything I keep hearing it should have way more than that so idk what is going on.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
The game keeps suddenly returning to the main menu immediately after I meet any of the girls for the first time. I can't even go downstairs. No error report or anything it just drops me at the menu like the update ends there but from everything I keep hearing it should have way more than that so idk what is going on.
Did you have cheat mode active at any point? Also, can you tell what time of day it says you're at when this happens?

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes