Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I've never understood why in this game the author doesn't upload non-NTR scenes into the dream gallery too... but whatever, sooner or later he'll have to do it.

However, the public version of 3.10.3 is out, there is the Gemma-Frank Ntr box scene and the scene with Gemma when you accompany her to university

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I've never understood why in this game the author doesn't upload non-NTR scenes into the dream gallery too... but whatever, sooner or later he'll have to do it.

However, the public version of 3.10.3 is out, there is the Gemma-Frank Ntr box scene and the scene with Gemma when you accompany her to university
I'm guessing them scenes must be one time only. I know the repeatables for non-ntr not in the gallery. I can't say with 100% certainty with NTR scenes.

Hopefully he adds some sex scene with Christine outside massage. I hope the next update will be non-ntr focused.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.10.3] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.43 GB

PC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I'm guessing them scenes must be one time only. I know the repeatables for non-ntr not in the gallery. I can't say with 100% certainty with NTR scenes.

Hopefully he adds some sex scene with Christine outside massage. I hope the next update will be non-ntr focused.
those in the gallery in dreams are only the non-repeatable ones and then even in a very small part, there are not many repeatable ones but he never put them in the gallery. Those Ntr uploaded are repeatable and non-repeatable. And I can tell you this 100% since I'm interested in both

• Haha
Reactions: Almighty

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
My side objectives say to hang out with Stacey at the beach at 1500, and I have done this many times and progressed to being able to fuck her on the beach (and at her apartment), but the objective is still there. Am I missing anything or is this bugged? She is at 33 friendship and 14 (Max?) attraction atm.

Do1

Jun 24, 2017
The game freezes after Amber and Bethany visit you on Sunday. Nothing happens after the dialogue line "I mean...Sure, I guess?".

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Horton Bay Stories Public 0.3.10.3 Links
PC Mega

Mac Mega

Update Patch

PC Gofile

Bug Workaround 0.3.10

Horton Bay.PNG

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Can someone help with Gemma? I got 19 affection and phone says - "speak to Gemma after Music Class Mon, Tue, Wen". But nothing happens. How to trigger her progress scene? I tried full day, music class only, talking at home - nothing. I know that she got next stage because changelog mentioned having sex with her.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
rinse and repeat its too much at this point
doing the same interactions 10th-20th time the dialogue becomes silly and unreasonable
just put a "progress with this char" button

this game also needs a chooseable objective highlight option
u should be able to pin (taskbar? mainscreen?) what u want to do like "Didi: gym 17:00"

Last edited:

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a link to all Update-Only downloads ? I'm currently at 0.3.5.3, and i can't download the whole game, it would take me 5 hours at my top speed of 1 Mo/sec :/

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
ouch 10 gig... anyone able to do a compressed versions of it? Wait before that is there any worthy NTR to look at the v0.3.10.3 update, as thats all I'm interested in this VN

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes