Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think it's been several updates since I last played (the last update I played was the one that let you kick out Lucas), How significant are the changes in game between kicking out Lucas and not? ie are you doomed to being cucked if you let him stay? (I'm ok with sharing as long as I'm not getting cockblocked)

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I think it's been several updates since I last played (the last update I played was the one that let you kick out Lucas), How significant are the changes in game between kicking out Lucas and not? ie are you doomed to being cucked if you let him stay? (I'm ok with sharing as long as I'm not getting cockblocked)
currently there is only one significant difference if Lucas is not kicked out yet, that is, on the weekend Gemma asks you to be present for the arrival of her parents at home, if there is the active Lucas Alpha route he can in that event Get into action. The author promised that in the future there may be other paths with Lucas' NTR at home and also sharing.

PS: Lucas Alpha's path is highly requested by many author donors

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
currently there is only one significant difference if Lucas is not kicked out yet, that is, on the weekend Gemma asks you to be present for the arrival of her parents at home, if there is the active Lucas Alpha route he can in that event Get into action. The author promised that in the future there may be other paths with Lucas' NTR at home and also sharing.

PS: Lucas Alpha's path is highly requested by many author donors
Sure I get that there will be a significant following for the Netorare route (it is so hard for Fans to find legitimate content), but it seems so much harder to find proper sharing/pimping content... everyone seems focused on forcing the MC into either being the lone Alpha or the Cuck... but I hold out hope... as long as you can avoid pure cuckdom I'll be inclined to leave him alone (even if you can't get "sharing" you can still get Netori right).

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sure I get that there will be a significant following for the Netorare route (it is so hard for Fans to find legitimate content), but it seems so much harder to find proper sharing/pimping content... everyone seems focused on forcing the MC into either being the lone Alpha or the Cuck... but I hold out hope... as long as you can avoid pure cuckdom I'll be inclined to leave him alone (even if you can't get "sharing" you can still get Netori right).
I mean you can still get laid on the Lucas alpha path, even impregnate the girls yourself, but you're definitely going to be constantly getting cockblocked. You'll go to where one of the girls are to get one of their scenes and you'll just find them having sex with Lucas. Idk if the occurrence rates for Lucas fucking them has changed since the last time I looked at that path but it was happening way too often imo. Even then there's not really netori on that path. It's really presented as Adel and Gemma not exactly cheating on the MC because they aren't in a relationship, but feeling disloyal to the MC about fucking Lucas, and Christine pretty much just emotionally gives up on her relationship with him and lets the MC fuck her out of frustration. Netori requires stealing, and the only girl who isn't kinda the MC's on that path isn't being stolen, she's just giving herself away out of a sense of defeat.
Like play the game how you want, but I don't see what the Lucas alpha path gives other than straight up netorare and cockblocking the MC. Other paths offer more sharing and pimping with other guys but Lucas is just a pos looking to drug and essentially rape all the women in the house.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
well the only current sharing with Lucas is if at 10pm Lucas and Christin are in the living room on the sofa. The MC must have bad morals, and give coffee with alcohol to Lucas and Christin, there Lucas offers you a threesome.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean you can still get laid on the Lucas alpha path, even impregnate the girls yourself, but you're definitely going to be constantly getting cockblocked. You'll go to where one of the girls are to get one of their scenes and you'll just find them having sex with Lucas. Idk if the occurrence rates for Lucas fucking them has changed since the last time I looked at that path but it was happening way too often imo. Even then there's not really netori on that path. It's really presented as Adel and Gemma not exactly cheating on the MC because they aren't in a relationship, but feeling disloyal to the MC about fucking Lucas, and Christine pretty much just emotionally gives up on her relationship with him and lets the MC fuck her out of frustration. Netori requires stealing, and the only girl who isn't kinda the MC's on that path isn't being stolen, she's just giving herself away out of a sense of defeat.
Like play the game how you want, but I don't see what the Lucas alpha path gives other than straight up netorare and cockblocking the MC. Other paths offer more sharing and pimping with other guys but Lucas is just a pos looking to drug and essentially rape all the women in the house.
You know you could have also just answered #3,061 with a "Yes! there is a big difference", rather than this weird response that seems to assume I know what has happened in the updates I haven't played yet.
Since I was fucking Lucas's GF (Netori) before the option to kick him out became a thing, it felt reasonable to believe that might still be a option, possibly a path with more "equal" sharing... hence my query.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well the only current sharing with Lucas is if at 10pm Lucas and Christin are in the living room on the sofa. The MC must have bad morals, and give coffee with alcohol to Lucas and Christin, there Lucas offers you a threesome.
I always have bad morals :p it's the only way I play these games :devilish:... it's shame to hear that that's all there is so far, I was hoping there would have been some kind of option to either befriend him or dominate him to redress the balance.... I guess I might wait for a few more updates then and hope a third option might evolve.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You know you could have also just answered #3,061 with a "Yes! there is a big difference", rather than this weird response that seems to assume I know what has happened in the updates I haven't played yet.
Since I was fucking Lucas's GF (Netori) before the option to kick him out became a thing, it felt reasonable to believe that might still be a option, possibly a path with more "equal" sharing... hence my query.
I did answer your question, I also answered your second response. Excuse me but I didn't feel like taking your question apart piece by piece when the proper answer to it was already that size. Yes there's netori with Christine but an aspect of netori is stealing. On the Lucas alpha path you're no longer stealing her and she's just giving herself away out of frustration.
There's no equal sharing, it's called the Lucas alpha path, not the Lucas sharing path and it's essentially Lucas's harem with the MC just scavenging for crumbs.

3.30 star(s) 62 Votes