Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Do you know if the plot of the professor whose life we screwed up has progressed? That's basically the best thing about the game and obviously the revenge won't be complete until we fuck his daughter and wife.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.8.4] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.3.x.x_to_v0.3.8.4-UPDATE_PATCH] [Lumphorn Games]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
The mc is a moaning little turd
I let Lucas impregnate all three of our sexy housemates
And he is complaining the whole time

I would be there cheering those sexy babes on
So mc stop crying
Luke's children will be ugly as hell . (No one should ever cry over an ugly woman) .

I never thought I'd say this but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
hello,

i have a question belonging to game progression with the main story i would likely help at the bakery to gaver some points with the girls. but the abrahams scenes are dropping automatically and narrator says later to save and stop playing.
is this an older massage and i am allowed to to this or have i to wait opening the bakery?. Would not lose progression with all chars if not. Anybody knows?

the other question 0.3.8.0 from narrator is to clarify who is the father?

Last edited:

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
How do you increase corruption? I keep seeing stuff about reducing it in the guide/changelogs but I don't see anything about increasing it

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
hello,

i have a question belonging to game progression with the main story i would likely help at the bakery to gaver some points with the girls. but the abrahams scenes are dropping automatically and narrator says later to save and stop playing.
is this an older massage and i am allowed to to this or have i to wait opening the bakery?. Would not lose progression with all chars if not. Anybody knows?

the other question 0.3.8.0 from narrator is to clarify who is the father?
:unsure: We are up to 03.8.4 currently Abraham's scene can be avoided by not going in school till your ready to end chapter. You can go help out at bakery, as far as narrator not sure if it's for who is father or if something is messed up in the tracking of birth or morning after pill

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
:unsure: We are up to 03.8.4 currently Abraham's scene can be avoided by not going in school till your ready to end chapter. You can go help out at bakery, as far as narrator not sure if it's for who is father or if something is messed up in the tracking of birth or morning after pill
okay, that i forgot but sometimes i think school would de usefull because sthe stats, if im right library-girl and staycy ar helping with grades or did i miss someone?

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
hi, found the sideway/solution to avoid it. if you enter via didis gym you can move into the uni to the classes and scene doens`t trigger

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.30 star(s) 62 Votes